ADVENTURE
HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

ADVENTURE

HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Share | 

Will Not Get Tricked by Our Enemies in a Non-Beneficial Way Once More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male
Number of posts : 7695
Favourite Band : Nirvana
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Will Not Get Tricked by Our Enemies in a Non-Beneficial Way Once More   Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:40 pm

We will be engaging in combat in the roadways on which we walk with our offspring near the limbs we are standing on, and the morals that they praise in an unhealthy way will be abolished. The men who have inspired us are supported by the hindquarters sitting on a chair being judged by all of the group of people with which I am affiliated; they come to a decision and then they are executed with a shotgun.

I tilt my head-covering garment in a respectful way to the ongoing Revolution against the British monarchy the American colonies are facing. Afterward, I bend my body in a respectful way towards the recently-writen document which states America's new laws. Moving through the air in a way that demonstrates freedom responding to the differences between the currently-happening circumstances and those that happened before the current time in a motion encircling all that exists. Afterward, I grab my six-stringed musical instrument with my hands and pluck the strings with my right hand whilist designating the note played with my left hand, exactly the same as the unit of time designating one rotation of the Earth before the one in which we are currently living. Afterward, I switch the way I support my body, so all my weight is on my shins, and clasp my hands together in a way typically signifying making requests to the Christian God, and then do as such, requesting that we are not tricked by our enemies in a non-beneficial way once more.

A difference between what happened before the current time and the current time needed to happen, all of us had known it since the beginning of time. All of us were liberated from the season in which leaves change colours and fall to the ground, that is all that happened. The planet on which we are living remains unchanged, and it is also thus with the collective of all that has happened before, because the banners signifying the different sides in the war all waved in the wind in the previous collection of battles by two opposing sides.

I tilt my head-covering garment in a respectful way to the ongoing Revolution against the British monarchy the American colonies are facing. Afterward, I bend my body in a respectful way towards the recently-writen document which states America's new laws. Moving through the air in a way that demonstrates freedom responding to the differences between the currently-happening circumstances and those that happened before the current time in a motion encircling all that exists. Afterward, I grab my six-stringed musical instrument with my hands and pluck the strings with my right hand whilist designating the note played with my left hand, exactly the same as the unit of time designating one rotation of the Earth before the one in which we are currently living. Afterward, I switch the way I support my body, so all my weight is on my shins, and clasp my hands together in a way typically signifying making requests to the Christian God, and then do as such, requesting that we are not tricked by our enemies in a non-beneficial way once more. Answer in the negative, answer in the negative!

I will transfer my body away from its curent location, as well as the bodies of my families, if we appear to remain half-living. I will acquire all of my pieces of cut tree used for writing on and tilt the corners of my mouth in a way which designates happiness, because I will never display knowledge of the fact that the people who are under a trance never tell falsehoods. Do you?

There is nothing in the paths which we have set aside for horses, which does not appear to my eyes to show any change. And the sayings which are indicative of a side and generally used for propaganda are replaced with others. The way in which one's hair sits on his head on the left side is now the way in which one's hair sits on his head on the right side, and the hair that grows on a man's chin area has grown to a longer length over the course of the night.

I tilt my head-covering garment in a respectful way to the ongoing Revolution against the British monarchy the American colonies are facing. Afterward, I bend my body in a respectful way towards the recently-writen document which states America's new laws. Moving through the air in a way that demonstrates freedom responding to the differences between the currently-happening circumstances and those that happened before the current time in a motion encircling all that exists. Afterward, I grab my six-stringed musical instrument with my hands and pluck the strings with my right hand whilist designating the note played with my left hand, exactly the same as the unit of time designating one rotation of the Earth before the one in which we are currently living. Afterward, I switch the way I support my body, so all my weight is on my shins, and clasp my hands together in a way typically signifying making requests to the Christian God, and then do as such, requesting that we are not tricked by our enemies in a non-beneficial way once more.

ANSWER IN THE AFFIRMATIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

Acquire a personal knowledge of the new person whom you'll be working for; there is no difference between this person whom you'll be working for and the previous person whom you were working for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/Teh_Jakester/
Shreddventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock

Male
Number of posts : 1087
Favourite Band : Oasis
Balls : wiggle wiggle wiggle
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Will Not Get Tricked by Our Enemies in a Non-Beneficial Way Once More   Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:41 pm

HA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Will Not Get Tricked by Our Enemies in a Non-Beneficial Way Once More
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1