ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Am I seriously THIS fucked up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13931
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Am I seriously THIS fucked up Empty
PostSubject: Am I seriously THIS fucked up   Am I seriously THIS fucked up Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:23 am

This what I drempt about last night:

DREAM ONE:
I was in a school-type thing, and Navy was there and shit cheers She was dating the jock/astronaut-in-training/fag, and she, like, fell in love with me and shit :headband: Then we tried to sneak out so Mr. Jock wouldn't notice us, but we failed :shit!: He shot my knees with a crossbow, which was pretty lame, so I challenged him to fist-fight, and lost :super-glee: I woke up on the floor, covered in shit santa Then my dad swung him into his dresser, breaking his nose, and causing him to bleed all over the carpet santas sad onoz He later woke up and tried to kill me :sigh: So we ran away like pussies to a drag race, where he got on a four-wheeler and tried to run me over, but I out-ran him Basketball So, we went to grampa's house for a spot of tea Clap Then I woke up all sweaty, and wondered "was Navy in my bed that whole time" Neutral

DREAM TWO:
I was on a blind date with an old chick while my dad was on a date with a twenty-something confused She had me get her root beer, which I couldn't find Sad My dad's date was falling off a shelf and I caught her and I was so hero and awesome and great-looking king

DREAM THREE:
I was walking past the Limerick town hall, and it was all snowy and shit Wink There was this girl who asked me for some fudge, and I asked her to marry me The gay dancing guy

AM I FUCKED UP OR IS IT JUST ME rofl
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Am I seriously THIS fucked up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I seriously THIS fucked up   Am I seriously THIS fucked up Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:33 pm

wat
Back to top Go down

Am I seriously THIS fucked up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ADVENTURE :: shit tier :: other-
Jump to: