ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Online Video Service (video 11,258,916,276)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13789
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Online Video Service (video 11,258,916,276) Empty
PostSubject: Online Video Service (video 11,258,916,276)   Online Video Service (video 11,258,916,276) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 2:51 pm

Epic Prank on Roommate GONE WRONG!!!

"yo what is up online video service i'm whispering because my roommate is in the other room and i am planning to play a delicious prank on him; oh oh here he comes be cool be cool" Chuglugger285 hides in a small closet as his roommate enters the hallway, and activates the tripwire. The roommate falls to the ground, and a 1,000-pound anvil descends straight onto his back. "GET PRANKED BRO" Cluglugger285 begins to tea-bag his dead roommate.
"uh guys i think he may have suffered a heartattack from being pranked so hard and uh he's dead so i might go to jail soon BUT DON'T WORRY GUYS; I WILL BE UPLOADING DELICIOUS PRANK VIDEOS FROM PRISON!!! my future cellmate is NOT prepared for the vigourous pranking he will receive!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Online Video Service (video 11,258,916,276)
Page 1 of 1