ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Too Much of a Good Thing (2020)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13790
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Too Much of a Good Thing (2020) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Much of a Good Thing (2020)   Too Much of a Good Thing (2020) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2019 7:08 pm

Mission 125: Let's Don't Let a Good Thing Die [Jakey]
With no options or time left, Jakey knocks on the door one last time. "what's the password" "PLEASE LET ME IN" "okay come on in" "WHAT" The door swings open, and Deputy Orange lets Jakey into the building. Finally, triumphant, Jakey enters the building to see all of his friends crowded around a small television. "uh what's up guys" "oh jakey check it out you're just in time to watch this embarassing video of jakey when he was a baby" Horrified, Jakey stares at the screen. A baby version of Jakey is carried over to a wax sculpture of Paul McCartney. "who's that" "it's paul mccartney, from the beatles" "who are the beatles" The entire room erupts into laughter. "LOOK AT THAT STUPID BABY" "HOW DOES HE NOT KNOW WHO THE BEATLES ARE" "I WAS A BABY" "oh right i forgot it was you who said that for a moment THAT MAKES IT EVEN FUNNIER" The crowd continues to laugh and laugh at baby Jakey's complete and utter stupidity. Present-day Jakey's eye begins to twitch. "oh man let me rewind it so we can watch it again" Sheriff Antony rewinds the tape, pressing play at the perfect moment. "who are the beatles" The crowd erupts into more raucous laughter than ever before, and Jakey snaps. Jakey pulls out his gun and shoots the TV repeatedly. "HEY" "WE WERE WATCHING THAT" "luckily, i came prepared" King Bran reveals a backup TV from under a blanket. He presses play on the remote, and the video plays again. "who are the beatles" The room erupts into violent laughter, registering on the richter scale. Jakey turns his pistol around and shoots himself in the temple. "what a baby" "at least he's not as stupid as this baby on the television" Everyone erupts into even more laughter as The Diamonds in Jakey's blood revive him. "can i have a copy of this videotape for my own personal use" "oh sure sure" Sheriff Antony ejects the videotape, and notices something on the label. "oh uh oh dear" "what's wrong" "this videotape isn't of our jakey; it's of a jakey born in 1991" "oh" "lame" "really?! really really?!" "yeah jakey you're clear; we have no proof of whether or not you were a stupid baby" "YES" As Jakey excitedly praises the Lord, everyone clears out of the building, disappointed, except for Michelle. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/'I Just Beat Too Much of a Good Thing and All I Got Was This Stupid' t-shirt/THE END]
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Too Much of a Good Thing (2020)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6