ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Scenes from Pokémon AwfulBlack and HorribleWhite / Scenes from Pokémon AwfulBlack 2 and HorribleWhite 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13789
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Scenes from Pokémon AwfulBlack and HorribleWhite / Scenes from Pokémon AwfulBlack 2 and HorribleWhite 2 Empty
PostSubject: Scenes from Pokémon AwfulBlack and HorribleWhite / Scenes from Pokémon AwfulBlack 2 and HorribleWhite 2   Scenes from Pokémon AwfulBlack and HorribleWhite / Scenes from Pokémon AwfulBlack 2 and HorribleWhite 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 4:32 pm

Be sure to read the other entries in the Pokémon series first: Pokémon InfernoRed and OceanBlue, Pokémon GlitteringGold and ShimmeringSilver, Pokémon VolcanicRuby and TidalSapphire, Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl, Pokémon EternityX and OblivionY, and Pokémon BlazingSun and TranquilMoon.

Scenes from Pokémon AwfulBlack and HorribleWhite:

01:
"hilda your friends are here for your birthday" "oh cool um what happened to all my pants" "oh i threw them out" "WHAT WHY" "i don't know it sounded like a good idea at the time" "i can't have company without any pants!!!" "you've still got those ripped shorts i made for you out of old pants" "no way everyone will think i'm some kind of slut if i wear those" "well it's either that or no pants" "i'll take my chances with the no pants"
02:
"happy birthday hilda!!! we brought this box of three Pokémon for you to choose from" "oh thanks i-" Hilda stares down into the box of Pokémon. "what the fuck is this shit" "come on it's all we got" "otter is horrifically ugly, pig becomes shitty fire/fighting, so i guess it's smug grass snake by default" "then i'll take ugly otter" "and i'll take the pig" "NOW LET'S BATTLE" "shouldn't we go outside first" "nonsense!!!"
03:
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DESTROYED MY BEDROOM AND ON MY BIRTHDAY TOO" "uh hey is that a pair of pants we've unearthed?!" "WHERE?!" While Hilda searches frantically for a pair of pants, Cheren and Bianca escape through a window.
04:
"FRIENDS COUNTRYMEN LEND TO ME YOUR EARS; POKéMON ARE FRIENDS" "yeah of course yeah" "WHY DO YOU KEEP YOUR FRIENDS TRAPPED IN BALLS" "it shrinks them down and it's like a luxury condo in there all for free" "r-really?!" "i mean probably" "probably isn't good enough!!! RELEASE YOUR POKéMON" "nah i'm good" "goddammit"
05:
"hello pokémart? do you have any pants i can buy" "uh no" "do you know where i can buy some pants" "buy pants?! what do you think this is, kalos?!"
06:
"hey hilda check out my bodyguard!!! it's a black person!!! isn't she scary!!!" "AGH PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME HERE TAKE MY MONEY" Hilda throws her wallet at Iris, and runs off, terrified.
07:
"BIANCA you are going to come home right now!!!" "but father i want to be a Pokémon trainer" "oh okay fine"
08:
"i, N, the king of team plasma!!! have become champion!!! now you must face me in a battle of truth vs ideals!!! a battle of DRAGONS" "what? no i don't give a shit about any of that i just want to become champion so i can create some pants stores" "CAPTURE YOUR DRAGON HILDA" "goddammit fuck off"
09:
"congratulation you defeated n" "does this mean i'm champion now" "no" "WHAT" "we do require our champions to wear pants" "I'VE BEEN TRYING ALL THIS TIME TO GET SOME PANTS" "oh well too bad" "that's it; i'm moving to kalos"
THE END

Scenes from Pokémon AwfulBlack 2 and HorribleWhite 2

01:
"hey there rosa how would you like to get your very own Pokémon?!" "are we moving to a different region?" "no it will be a proud unovan Pokémon" "pass" "don't be like that" "pass" "don't be like that" "pass" "don't be like that" on and on into infinity "FINE WHATEVER" "good and how would you like to get your very own Pokédex?!" "sounds like the catalyst for nothing but busywork" "so is that a yes?" "that's a no" "don't be like that" on and on into infinity
02:
"rosa i hear you're getting your own Pokémon good now you can help me search for my sister's purrloin" "no thanks" "come, we have no time to lose" Hugh drags Rosa up to the vista. "hello hello i am bianca here are your options" "otter is horrifically ugly, pig becomes some shitty fire/fighting, so i guess it's smug grass snake by default" "good choice rosa; coincidentally, i have always had the starter that is super-effective to yours" "gee"
03:
"TEAM PLASMA WHERE IS MY PURRLOIN" "listen kid do you seriously expect a criminal organisation that steals thousands of Pokémon each year to remember one specific instance of the most common gutter trash Pokémon we supposedly stole several years ago" "YES WHERE IS IT"
04:
"check out my major movie debut rosa!!!" Pop Roxie leads Rosa into the theatre. "HA HA I, BRYCEN-MAN, am going to do illegal things!!!" "p-please don't" "VULLABY ATTACK" "noooooooo my riolu!!!" "THE END" Rosa stares at the screen in silence. "how much do they charge to get into one of these movies" "like five hundred bucks but man is it worth it"
05:
"rosa check it out we wrote a movie script just for you" "oh cool let's roll it" "ACTION" "hey check out this time machine i invented" "oh nice WHOOPS MY GLASSES FELL INTO THE MACHINE" "well now the cavemen have some nice new glasses i suppose" "THE END" "what a great shoot rosa now for a celebratory snack" The direction attempts to pull off one of Rosa's buns. "ow stop" "sorry i thought those were donuts"
06:
"TEAM PLASMA WHERE IS MY PURRLOIN" "kid do you have some kind of learning disability"
07:
"oh nooooo team plasma is freezing the world with their flying pirate ship" "..." "..." "this is stupid" "rosa listen this is important: what if they know where my purrloin is?!"
08:
"TEAM PLASMA WHERE IS MY PURRLOIN" "ah yes your specific purrloin i remember it well here you go have it back" "YES EVERYONE DOUBTED ME BUT I GOT IT BACK" "i hate unova so much"
09:
"well congratulations rosa you've defeated the elite four and get to face the champion" "i bet it's that alder guy" "no it is me!!! iris!!!" "the best trainer in all unova is a little negro girl with stupid hair" "you're one to talk" "my hair isn't stupid it's great you're just jealous"
THE END
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Scenes from Pokémon AwfulBlack and HorribleWhite / Scenes from Pokémon AwfulBlack 2 and HorribleWhite 2
Page 1 of 1