ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Pokémon EternityX and OblivionY [OLD VERSION]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13790
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Pokémon EternityX and OblivionY [OLD VERSION] Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon EternityX and OblivionY [OLD VERSION]   Pokémon EternityX and OblivionY [OLD VERSION] Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 5:47 pm

The fifth entry in the Pokémon series, after Pokémon InfernoRed and OceanBlue, Pokémon GlitteringGold and ShimmeringSilver, Pokémon VolcanicRuby and TidalSapphire, and Pokémon InfiniteDiamond and BoundlessPearl.

CHAPTOUR ONE:
"ah serena smell that kalosian air" "it smells just like johtoan air i don't see why we had to move" "oh live a little; this is your chance to experience the new and also the exciting!!!" "pretty much the entire world is new and exciting when you're confined to your hometown" "don't be like that" Just then, the doorbell rings. "hello there i am calem; i live nextdoor" "oh hi there did you stop here on your way to get a haircut" "what no" "oh um would you like some money to go get a haircut" "..." "..." "ANYWAY, i came here because professor sycamore wants to give your daughter, me, and a negro girl each Pokémon" "oh nice!!! just as i planned!!! go, serena, and fulfill your dream!!!" "my dream was to become champion of the indigo league like my idols, green and crystal" "well now you can become champion of the kalos league!!!" "it's not the same" "just go already"
Serena follows Calem out to Aquacorde Town, where a negro, a fat kid, and a guy with a helmet for hair sit. "oh you must be serena and calem!!! i'm shauna and this is trevor and tierno!!! we need to give you both cute nicknames!!! i vote li'l s!!!" "i vote s-chan!!!" "what would you like to be called serena?!" Unable to keep it inside for any longer, Serena blurts out the word that's been bouncing around her head since she first laid eyes on Shauna. "NIGGER" "nigger?! it's got a great ring to it!!! so from now on, serena will be called nigger!!!" "now that THAT is out of the way, pick your Pokémon!!!" Trevor opens the case, revealing three Pokeballs. "you pick first nigger" "oh this ground/hedgehog is cute!!!" "he evolves into THIS" Trevor holds up a photo of Chesnaught. "uh on second thought this frog guy is okay i guess" Serena chooses Froakie, Shauna chooses Fennekin, and Calem is left with Chespin. "nigger!!! i challenge you to a battle!!!" "okay" Serena's Froakie completely destroys Shauna's Fennekin head-to-head. "wow you're such a good trainer, nigger!!!"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon EternityX and OblivionY [OLD VERSION]   Pokémon EternityX and OblivionY [OLD VERSION] Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 5:47 pm

CHAPTOUR TWO:
Serena ventures through Santalune Forest and ends up in Santalune City, home of Viola's gym. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING do you dream big?! do you wanna be the very best like no one EVER was?!" "i guess" "..." "..." "you GUESS?!" "yeah i guess" "whatever be that way; viola uses bug-types" Serena enters the gym and sees a giant spiderweb laid out before her. "what the fuck" "you're supposed to climb along the spiderweb to get to the gym leader at the top" "that sounds very unsafe" "i really hope you aren't afraid of heights, because nearly every gym in kalos involves climbing and/or bottomless pits" Serena sighs and begins to shimmy up the web. "hello trainer i'm viola and welcome to my gym; i hope our fight will be a good one" "yeah me too i guess GO FROAKIE" "GO VIVILLON" After a hard-fought battle, Serena wins her first badge.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon EternityX and OblivionY [OLD VERSION]   Pokémon EternityX and OblivionY [OLD VERSION] Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 5:47 pm

CHAPTOUR THREE:
Serena heads north and ends up in one of the largest cities in the world, Lumiose City. "halt there's a black out you can't go this way" "uh dude the lights are on behind you" "no i meant there's a BLACK out; get off the streets" "oh that explains the overturned watermelon truck" Since the workers won't let Serena go to the gym, she instead decides to get a makeover, hoping none of the kids from Aquacorde Town will recognise her. It fails miserably. "oh there you are nigger; professor sycamore wanted to see you" "oh dammit" Serena mopes on over to Professor Sycamore's lab, wondering if she should have gotten plastic surgery as well. "hello there miss serena; how's froakie doing" "he's a frogadier now" "bien bien but how would you like something better than that frog?! a genuine starter Pokémon from KANTO" "KANTO?!" "yes, here i have a bulbasaur, charmander, AND squirtle, and i will let you choose one" "oh man now i can be just like my idol, green!!!" Serena chooses Bulbasaur, and gives it a big hug. "so are you just going to ignore frogadier now or" "what no way; i'm not letting my cute little bulbasaur get hurt!!! that's what i have frogadier for" "ah"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR FOUR:
Serena heads east to Camphrier Town, but it sucks, so she continues onward and encounters a Snorlax blocking the path. "oh BOY this is just like that one time green encountered a sleeping snorlax and played for it a beautiful song and woke it up with its sublime melody" Serena calls up Phil the photo guy and has him take a picture of her and Bulbasaur next to the Snorlax. "thanks!!!" "uh yeah" "now let's see green used a pokeflute to wake the snorlax but i don't want to be just a carbon copy of her!!! i could never be that amazing + beautiful!!! instead, bulbasaur and i will improvise!!! bulbasaur, vine whip!!!" Bulbasaur extends his vines over the Snorlax, and Serena climbs them over it. She then grabs the ends of the vines and Bulbasaur retracts himself to her. "great job!!!"
Serena continues east through a cave to get to Ambrette Town, home of the fossil research lab. It's boring, though, so Serena heads north to Cyllage City, where Grant's gym is. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING grant uses rock-types" "yo my name is grant dog i look forward to a match n shieeeeeeet" "uh sure, homie; GO FROGADIER" "..." "..." "just take the damn badge"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR FIVE:
Serena goes north to Geosenge Town, which is famous for its rocks. Since Geosenge Town sucks, Serena heads through Refelecting Cave and into Shalour City, where Korrina's gym lies, as well as the Tower of Lucario. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING korrina uses lucario-types" "hello trainer!!! while you are here let me tell you about my lucario!!!" "uh okay" "i like it" "nice; let me tell YOU about my bulbasaur!!!" "uh okay" "bulbasaur is so cute cuddly LOVE IT want to admire it all day warm bulb so cute so amazing love it need it bulbasaur!!!" "uh-" "here are five facts about bulbasaur!!! 1: bulbasaur is a Pokémon!!! 2: he's cute!!! 3: i love him!!! 4: bulbasaur!!!" "oh wow that was a lot better than mine" "thanks!!!" Serena's Frogadier proceeds to destroy Korrina's Pokémon in battle. "hey while you're here you should head to the tower of lucario and get yourself a lucario" "uh no thanks" "no no no i INSIST" Korrina drags Serena kicking and screaming to the Tower of Lucario. "here you go; your very own lucario" "no thanks" "here you GO; your VERY OWN lucario" "no thanks" "HERE YOU GO; YOUR VERY OWN LUCARIO" "no thanks" Korrina shoves the Pokéball containing Lucario into Serena's hands and kicks her off the tower. "have a nice journey!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR SIX:
Serena heads east to Coumarine City, home of Ramos's gym. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING ramos uses grass-types" "hello trainer i am ramos how goes it" "uh well" "good good" Serena's Greninja absolutely decimates Ramos's team.
Next, Serena takes a boat back south to Lumiose City, where they have taken care of the black, and Clemont's gym is once again open for business. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING this is a quiz gym" "oh just like the one green faced on cinnabar island!!!" "uh sure" Just then, a little girl rises on a small podium. "HELLO AND WELCOME TO OUR GAMESHOW; I'M YOUR HOST, BONNIE!!! AND HERE IS OUR CONTESTANT, ALL THE WAY FROM uh joh-to? never heard of it; IT'S SERENA" "uh hi" "now for our first question!!! WHO'S THAT POKéMON?!" "IT'S PIKACHU" "correct!!! now for our second question!!! what Pokémon do we pray to every night?!" "cresselia!!!" "..." "..." "why" "to keep darkrai away of course what kind of question is that" "fine i'll give it to you; now for our third and final question!!! what the the exact hue found on a shiny pikachu?! give both rgb and hsv!!!" "..." "..." "y-yellow?" "INCORRECT; the answer is 255 red, 197 green, 49 blue; 29 hue, 240 saturation, and 143 value!!!" "how the fuck would any sane person be expected to know that" "that's just a test to make sure you aren't googling the answers on your phone; congratulations you get to face my brother now!!!" Serena is blasted off to the upper deck of the tower, coming face-to-face with Clemont. "hello i am clemont congratulations on passing the test" "thanks; GO GRENINJA" Serena's overleveled Greninja sweeps through Clemont's team with little effort. "heh i thought we'd encounter a situation precisely like this one!!! THE FUTURE IS NOW THANKS TO SCIENCE!!! CLEMONTIC GEAR ON!!!" An arm shoots out of Clemont's backpack. "here's your badge"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR SEVEN:
Serena heads north to Laverre City, home of Valerie's gym. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING valerie uses fairy-types" "you just made that up" "swear to god i didn't" "if there's a fairy type, why is clefairy a normal-type" "it isn't any more" "what that's ridiculous; clefairies can't just stop being weak to fighting-type moves because we've arbitrarily decided that fairy is its own type now" "hey i don't make the rules i just follow them okay"
"hello trainer my name is valerie welcome to my dollhouse" "oh man i know you!!! you're THE valerie, from johto; i'm from johto as well!!! what are you doing here?!" "i heard that kalos has this weird-ass fairy-type and i just had to check it out" "oh cool cool i like your wings" "hey thanks; listen can i have your phone number? no one here wants to give me theirs" "oh me either and i've been REALLY hankering to do some talking on the phone" Serena and Valerie exchange phone numbers, then battle. Serena's Greninja absolutely destroys Valerie's team. "i'll call you later" "not if i call you first!!!" Valerie reaches for her phone, but can't grab it with her wingy suit on. "uh i'll call you later" "good idea"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR EIGHT:
Serena continues onward, through Dendemille Town to Anistar City, home of Olympia's gym. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING olympia uses psychic-types" "what the fuck kind of gym even is this it's just one room" Serena leans on a pedestal, causing the walls to fall down to reveal a vast series of pathways in outer space. "you know, the sixth gym in johto isn't dumbass bullshit like this; it's a guy standing beneath a waterfall" "hello trainer i am olympia welcome" "can we get through with this i'm feeling nauseated" Serena's Greninja destroys Olympia's entire team.
"SERENA IT'S HORRIBLE TEAM FLARE IS GOING TO DESTROY KALOS" "team who" "they're headed up by a guy called lysandre who wants to make kalos great again by killing everyone and anyone!!!" "oh thanks for warning me, i'll go tell valerie so we can go back to johto before it's too late" "or you could like stop them" "that doesn't sound like something i'd do at all"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon EternityX and OblivionY [OLD VERSION]   Pokémon EternityX and OblivionY [OLD VERSION] Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 5:48 pm

CHAPTOUR NINE:
Serena goes back to Geosenge Town to stop Lysandre from using a superweapon to destroy all life in Kalos. "no lysandre stop it" "i MUST return beauty to this world!!! the only way to do that is to exterminate all life!!!" "but beauty still exists in this world!!! look at my bulbasaur!!!" Serena holds up her Bulbasaur to Lysandre. "eh" "EH?!" "i've always perferred charmander" "ch-CHARMANDER?! NOW YOU LISTEN HERE: BULBASAUR IS SO CUTE CUDDLY LOVE IT WANT TO ADMIRE IT ALL DAY WARM BULB SO CUTE SO AMAZING LOVE IT NEED IT BULBASAUR!!!" "uh-" "HERE ARE FIVE FACTS ABOUT BULBASAUR THAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND FAGGOT 1: BULBASAUR IS A POKéMON 2: HE'S CUTE 3: I LOVE HIM 4: BULBASAUR!!!" "so yeah i'm going to press the button" "BULBASAUR VINE WHIP" Bulbasaur ties up Lysandre before he can press the button. "I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU SEE BULBASAUR'S GREATNESS IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO" "dear arceus help me"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon EternityX and OblivionY [OLD VERSION]   Pokémon EternityX and OblivionY [OLD VERSION] Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 5:48 pm

CHAPTOUR TEN:
With her business concluded, Serena heads back to Anistar City, then goes to Couriway Town, looks at the waterfalls for a bit, then finally ends up in Snowbelle City, home of Wulfric's gym. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING wulfric uses ice-types" "hello i am wulfric i use ice-types" Serena's level 100 Greninja absolutely destroys all of Wulfric's Pokémon.
Serena heads west, plows through Victory Road, and ends up at the Kalos Pokémon League. "yo CHAMP IN THE MAKING good luck" "hey thanks" Serena's overleveled Greninja runs roughshod through Malva, Siebold, Wikstrom, and Drasna, and Serena eventually makes it to the champion's chamber. "who in the world are you" "i'm diantha famous actress" "oh are you the girl who plays lisa simpson" "no" "then i've never heard of you" "what kind of backwater region are you even from" "johto" "never heard of it" "well you'll never be able to forget it after i'm done here" Serena sends out her Greninja, which absolutely destroys Diantha's entire team. "oh wow nice overleveled starter are all trainers in kanto such boring cunts?" "JOHTO" "what-fucking-ever the only reason people care about johto is because it's next to kanto" "well yeah"

HALL OF FAME:
Greninja (level 100)
Bulbasaur (level 10)
Lucario (level 32)
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR ELEVEN:
Serena returns to Lumiose City, hoping to use her newfound clout to catch a flight back to Johto or Kanto, when a parade breaks out around her. "wha-" "SERENA SERENA SHE'S OUR GIRL; SAVIOUR OF ALL KALOS!!!" "what" "congratulations serena!!! you're being awarded the kalosian medal of honour!!!" "um cool?" "not only are you the champion, you also saved us all!!!" "i'm beginning to regret it" "don't be like that; look even the king of kalos, AZ showed up" "who the fuck is AZ" "i miss floette" "uh cool so uh can any of you people get me out of this region" "a ha ha ha no way; you've got publicity tours to do!!! you're going to be busy here in kalos for a long time!!!" "maybe bulbasaur can vine whip me up a noose" Suddenly, a heavenly light descends from the heavens. "FLOETTE YOU'VE RETURNED!!! YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING OUT FOR CIGARETTES 3,000 YEARS AGO BUT YOU'VE FINALLY COME BACK!!!" AZ embraces his long-lost Floette. "floette is so cute cuddly LOVE IT want to admire it all day warm flower so cute so amazing love it need it floette!!!" "uh-" "here are five facts about floette!!! 1: floette is a Pokémon!!! 2: she's cute!!! 3: i love her!!! 4: floette!!!"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon EternityX and OblivionY [OLD VERSION]   Pokémon EternityX and OblivionY [OLD VERSION] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon EternityX and OblivionY [OLD VERSION]
Page 1 of 1