ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13790
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2019 3:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOPVBm0sA7Q

set in probably england
region map
i believe i see gyms which is a good sign (only six though but there's a lot of empty space in the middle so)
hopefully this time they'll try to innovate by getting rid of the evil team instead of the actual good part of the series

grass starter is bad chimchar
fire starter is shauna
water starter is surprised to be here

not particularly into any of these
but maybe that's a good thing, since i liked popplio a lot and it turned into furrybait
(and in retrospect, i like litten a lot, but shame about incineroar)
same for chespin; loved that guy, did not like chesnaught

rabbit SCREAMS fire/fighting to me, especially with the bandages
edit: it's my favourite of the three; it's really growing on me

water lizard makes me think water/poison
grass monkey seems to be a chimneysweep, so grass/ground

can't wait for the third version, Pokémon Gun

edit: because i'm a moron, i just bought a copy of Pokémon Moon on ebay for $15
i re-read yellow's review he posted a couple years ago and decided it's worth a shot
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2019 6:37 pm

I agree that these starters are all pretty bland. I think I like the fire bunny most so far, but that's not saying much.

I really like the setting, and I especially like the spooky sauron-looking tower in the center. Also, all those trains mmm
I'm not a fan of how linear the map looks though. Clearly, you start on the bottom and move your way up in very distinct paths. Unique setting might save that though.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 2:30 pm

new shit

Gossifleur is CUTE (pure grass)
It evolves into Eldegoss which is NOT CUTE (pure grass)
Hate when this happens

Wooloo exists (pure normal)
I'd rather just use Mareep

Corviknight sounded cool until (flying/steel)
HATE when they put flying as the primary type
It's so fucking dumb
it's a steel thing that flies
not a fly that steels

Drednaw is the best one I suppose (water/rock)
reminds me of Maxmillian

These are the legendaries
Sword man
Shield man
They look dumb and their names are retarded
I refuse to believe they actually thought of those names
They just mashed their face on the keyboard

The new gameplay gimmick this time, following mega evolution and z-moves is that you can make your Pokémon giant
Mega sized if you will
It's called "dynamax" which sounds like some new Microsoft phone or some shit

Rival is Hau 2, picking the starter yours is strong against

Going to be honest, I don't want to pay $60 for this at all. It looks like they're just continuing down the road Sun and Moon went down, which is not a good sign.
Pre-E3, the Switch games that actually look like something I'd pay $60 for are Fire Emblem: Three Houses and maybe Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. Still hoping for Super Mario Odyssey 2, every year until it happens, upon which I will hope for Super Mario Odyssey 3.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2019 4:46 pm

I'm fairly unimpressed with the new legendaries and gimmick. So far though, the setting of the game still has me hooked regardless of everything else. I personally like the sheep best of all the Pokémon revealed so far. I do also like the hype around gyms. Reminds me of reading the Pokémon manga where in Brock's gym there's an actual tournament that people pack in stands to watch and the badge is a legitimate challenge.

I'll have to let this simmer though. It unfortunately looks like Dynamax is a pretty integral part of the game. You could mostly ignore z moves and mega evolution if you wanted to in the other games. Based on the gameplay so far, it seems that you'll need to participate in dynamaxing if you want any hope at beating gym leaders. oh well. I also don't have a switch yet soooooo that's another factor
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2019 5:44 pm

the main thing about Gen VIII is the complete and total removal of the national Pokédex, beyond what Gen VII did
because reusing the same Gen VI models again for all the Pokémon was too hard, they're going to instead just reuse the Gen VI models of some of them
it's a whole new place
with a brand new attitude
and you can no longer catch 'em all

more new Pokémon:

Yamper is an electric-type puppy
i don't like the collar

Impidimp is a dark/fairy imp guy
i kinda like him

Rolycoly is a rock-type guy with a wheel
i like him a lot so he's going to evolve into something stupid
reminds me of a Sonic enemy

Duraludon is a dragon/steel guy
he exists, definitely
he most certainly is NOT Gigalith

Alcremie is a fairy-type frosting girl
instead of becoming just a bigger frosting when you "Dynamax" Alcremie, she instead becomes a cake

similarly, Corviknight gets butterflies to guard it
and Drednaw becomes Blastoise

finally, a couple of blurry images of other new Pokémon
squirrel man
pig with a snake for a tail

i'm probably not going to play this game anytime soon, but if i had to choose a team RIGHT NOW i'd say
Scorbunny
Drednaw
Alcremie
Rolycoly
uh
Pikachu
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 12:00 pm

My take away from the video was that "Gigantimaxing" is some new thing different from Dynamaxing. So you can make alcremie large, but you can do it some other way and make her a cake. I don't really get it, but some of the complaints I've seen is that Gigantimaxing can only happen with certain Pokémon and you have to get them some new way. idk

I was waiting on this whole Switch Lite thing to see how I wanted to proceed on getting a switch. I really like the setting of the new game, and honestly not being able to get every Pokémon in the game (since I never had people to trade with anyway) has been an issue with every Pokémon game I've played, so the lack of a national dex doesn't bother me outside of just bad planning/lazy devs. There's a lot of monetary barriers to entry here for me that there has to be something really great in the game to push me over the line. Such as the rumored Farfetch'd evolution Wink
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2019 2:17 pm

we've got a new evil team, Team Yell
basically, they're super-fans of one of your rivals, and they try to obstruct the gym challenges
i like it a lot better than team rocket guys standing in front of the gym until you stop their plans, because standing in front of the gym IS the plan this time
i actually like this evil team idea a lot
i'm glad they kept it goofy after Team Skull

new Pokémon
Morepiko is this game's Pikachu clone, it's electric/dark
god help you if it gets hungry
worst pikachu clone

Pikachu >>> Emolga >>> Pachirisu > Plusle/Minun >>> Pichu >>>>>>> Dedenne > Togedemaru >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this shit

Galarian forms
Galarian Weezing would be better without the smog facial hair
it's poison/fairy for some reason (still has levitate)

Galarian Zigzagoon is normal/dark and also a big fan of KISS
Galarian Linoone is pretty much the same thing
(pickup/gluttony)

but in Galar, Linoone can evolve again into
Obstagoon
looks like shit
(reckless/guts)

The Linoone of the Galar region live in harsh conditions compared to those found in other regions, with fierce competition against others of their species. Their survival instincts have been honed as a result, leading to their Evolution into Obstagoon. Though Obstagoon is extremely combative, it seems that it doesn't often launch the first attack. It will taunt an opponent, goading it into attacking. When it does, Obstagoon will cross its arms and meet the oncoming attack with its Obstruct move.

i don't like any of the new Pokémon
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 12:07 am

new pokes

Cramorant's name reminds me of the old days at xat
If I pick up this game, I may have to use him
oh wait he's flying/water so I hate him

per serebii:
It uses its ability to pick up a Pokémon while using Surf or Dive which then activates its Gulping Form. When damaged in this form, it will spit out what's in its mouth

it spits out a new fish boy
reminds me of relicanth

Polteageist is a haunted teapot, short and stout (pure ghost)
honestly in my top six Gen VIII dudes

top six Gen VIII dudes:
Scorbunny
Drednaw
Impidimp
Alcremie
Rolycoly
Polteageist
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2019 2:21 pm

new Farfetch'd evolution
called Sirfetch'd
exclusive to sword version
pure fighting type

it's a shame; i wanted another fighting/flying

real talk about Gen VIII:
Galar looks like it might be the region I've been wanting all this time. If the wild area truly replaces routes, and the towns are all accessed via the wild area, this may mean we get the first non-linear region.
I've always said that FR/LG are the best Pokémon games, and that's honestly sad. They could have made something much better by now.

They look like they've learned from S/M (and the anime) to make the evil team a joke. Team Yell looks like they'll be entertaining. If they have a ridiculous plot involving the cover legendary, it will be played for laughs, them trying to get the legendary for Marnie, rather than to destroy/reshape/rule the world.

Shame about all the baggage that comes with this generation. The first mainline entry that costs $60 is also the one that begins removing Pokémon. Yes, I know, I always use new Pokémon or new evolutions of old Pokémon, but that's not the point. It's simply a ridiculous and lazy decision for a series that had the tagline "gotta catch 'em all" for decades.
It's a whole new world we live in
It's a whole new way to see
It's a whole new place
With a brand new attitude
But you can no longer catch 'em all

I also hate that the champion's signature Pokémon is a Charizard. Have some fucking confidence in your new Pokémon, for fuck's sake. Steven's Metagross, Cynthia's Garchomp, and Alder's Volcarona are all very memorable aces. If you can't come up with a great new design, just hire new talent. It's not fucking rocket surgery.
(also if the Charmander line is in the game but not Bulbasaur and Squirtle, that's just bullshit)
(but then you have "wasted spots" on the old starter Pokémon everyone's used a billion times)

Also what happened to mega evolution? Shit like Mega Beedrill and Mega Pidgeot were absolutely necessary, and I hate that GameFreak just keeps dropping all their ideas after one generation.

I'm going to end up getting it anyway, but it would be kind of shitty if I finally got the Pokémon game I've wanted since the start, and it's "the one that doesn't have all the Pokémon".
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2019 4:31 pm

https://www.serebii.net/news/2019/01-October-2019.shtml

There are to be 18 gyms in the game with different gyms being in the Major League and different in the Minor League between game version, for example Bea's Fighting-type Gym is in the Major League in Sword while Allister's Ghost-type Gym is in the Major League in Shield. The idea is that the gyms can be in different leagues each year in the Galar Region

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2019 7:40 pm

https://www.serebii.net/news/2019/03-October-2019.shtml

Game Informer have received a follow up from their original article about the Gym statement reported on October 1st. With this, they state that they were told that there will be a similar amount of gyms to battle as prior games, but some do change between version as seen with Bea's Fighting-type Gym in Sword and Allister's Ghost-type Gym in Shield. In the game's lore, however, there are 18 across the leagues. As reported back in July, there are eight gym badges to collect in the game. We'll provide full details on this as and when it comes so keep checking back

I HATE EVERYTHING
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 9:52 pm

So there's just some secret gyms in the background that you can't ever play. nice.

Also, the 24 hour livestream was the worst gimmick I've seen in a long time. How can they continue to just drive this train into the ground!?
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 10:47 pm

Nintendo needs to apply their muscle and wrestle Pokémon away from GameFreak. Nintendo franchises have been getting huge new releases on Switch, completely revitalising the series (Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, FE: Three Houses), but Pokémon's stuck in a rut. They seriously need to give it to a different company.
You luck into creating the biggest media franchise on Earth, and you just don't seem to care. If Masuda's spirit was really broken by the reception of B/W, he should just quit. Give it to someone who can do what the other Nintendo series are doing, and take what made the originals great and expand on that. (by which I mean a non-linear Pokémon game, not "GEN I ONLY")
You have so much potential with this series, you could make an all-time classic game that gets talked about all the time like Ocarina of Time or some shit.

Or at the very least hire a competent advertising team. It's so simple. Just reveal one new Pokémon every Monday. Call it "Pokémonday". Simple, easy, call me in the morning. If you don't have enough new Pokémon in this generation to reveal each Monday between March and November, then what the fuck are you even doing? This "70 new Pokémon per generation" shit is fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 2:15 pm

mega evolution died for this

i guess it's not so bad, since we all know that this gimmick will be gone for the next game and replaced with an even shittier one
mega evolution was great
z-moves sucked
gigantamax is retarded

speaking of retarded
while there are alolan forms i really like, i don't actually like regional forms as an idea, and especially not regional evolutions
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 1:07 am

the leaks are in
https://i.ibb.co/C6gqKH5/1572797602587.png
https://i.ibb.co/Tct77Bj/1572758010227.png
(ignore the types given most of them are assumptions i didn't make this image)
no actual site wants to acknowledge the leaks
i'm only going to talk about the ones everyone accepts as real and if they're not oh well egg on my face

STARTERS:
grookey evolves into bigger, less ugly grookey with TWO sticks
then into "rillaboom" which has stupid grass hair and a big drum
it's
decent

scorbunny evolves into sasuke
then into a final form that looks like it should have been the middle evolution
it's
fine

sobble evolves into an emo kid
then into a lanky-ass motherfucker who looks absolutely dreadful
i hate it

all of the starters are monotype, since everyone loves the gen v starters
i'm choosing sobble and boxing him so he is spared the humiliation of evolution like i did with popplio

THE GOOD:
GALARIAN MEOWTH IS A 10/10
https://i.ibb.co/LxYzphX/1572635448224.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/P6RyqWp/1572639620418.jpg
i know it's the second regional meowth but alolan meowth sucks
galarian meowth is fucking awesome
i love his wide eyes and huge grin
and then he evolves into a viking meowth? sick

fire centipede looks cool

the elephant looks cool (at least the top half of him, which is all we can see)

WATER/FIGHTING OCTOPUS (i love him)

dynamax lapras, machamp, and ESPECIALLY kingler look cool

THE OKAY I GUESS:
yamper's evolution exists

wooloo's evolution is a ram and that's kind of cool i guess

there's a little purple dude
there's a fish
there's an ice moth

galarian stunfisk is kind of amusing

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL:
corviknight is the last of its line
and it's the worst of its line
the ball bird is cute, and its second form is cool
i like the colour schemes the line has to start, but they're wasted because they evolve into fucking corviknight

THE BAD:
galarian rapidash is just a my little pony character

rolycoly's evolutions are TERRIBLE
the middle form looks like a retarded version of golem
the final form looks like a more retarded version of rhyperior (what is that nose)
it's a mess
the dynamax version is decent i suppose
but think about it
what are the most striking parts of rolycoly's design?
the wheel and the glowing orange eye
both absent from its evolutions
fuck whoever designed this shit
you make the coolest Pokémon since fucking elekid
and you make it evolve into "shitty golem" and "shitty rhyperior"
it's fucking ridiculous how i am actually saying "shitty rhyperior" because i've always said rhyperior is a fucking abomination

same with impidimp
it's just terrible

the fox is ugly
the snake is stupid
the sea urchin is stupid
squirrel is stupid
nerd bug is dumb

there's one that looks like a feminine penis? i don't understand how they managed to put those two contrasting ideas together but okay

dynamax
garbodor

so basically, my team right now is:
meowth (that's right)
water/fighting crab
drednaw
fire centipede
kingler
alcremie (i guess)

rolycoly, my favourite gen viii Pokémon, is out because its evolutions are the WORST
no starter
impidimp is out because its evolutions suck

then there's THIS:
https://i.ibb.co/ZBq1wFm/1572793323396.png

i don't want to get too excited because it's game freak
but this sounds cool as fuck

edit:
https://i.ibb.co/mcVHfPj/1572838597608.png

baby alcremie and baby drednaw are terrible but it doesn't really matter in the end
elephant is cool
poison/electric man is cool
baby centiscorch is cool
stonehenge looks dumb
ram with child-bearing hips is uh existant
apple is cool
pseudo-legend is cool

i don't understand what made galarian mr. mime or its evolution necessary
galarian corsola and darumaka are good
(corsola getting an evolution is nice)

the big story is the fossils though
apparently instead of two whole fossils you can mix and match the halves of
there are four half fossils
meaning two bottoms and two tops that do not match eachother in the slightest
it's a neat idea

i'd say dracovish and arctozolt are the clear winners
dracozolt looks dumb
arctovish looks almost correct until you realise its head is upside-down
dracovish and arctozolt are CUTE though
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 12:08 pm

I've been watching the leaks on twitter as they've been coming out.

I'm pretty okay with all of the starters. I personally like the water starter final evo because he looks like he'd fit in as a sly cooper character (and the guidebook picture looks so much better than the 3D model).

I'm also pretty excited for some of the bugs. The ladybug thing, the ice moth, and the fire centipede kick ass. I do like Corsola, and there's a leaked yamask evolution that seems cool too.  I also think the Eternatus legendary guy looks awesome, but distinctly un-Pokémon.

Unfortunately, that's basically where my excitement ends. It's crazy to think that all of these Pokémon designs got approved. There's very little that is memorable. It's odd that most of the official releases were actually final evolutions so they could show off the gigantimaxing gimmick. Like, how is Dreadnaw a final stage? It looks like a more boring version of rhyhorn to me. Where is it's badass rhydon equivalent!?

I personally think the fossils look like abominations. And the new mr. mime form makes me cringe. Impidimp and his evolutions as well as the purple poison electric guy look like throwaway zelda enemies. They ruined the apple dragon with an apparent final evo. idk, I'm leaning towards skipping this game. maybe pick it up if it's super on sale in 3 years from now
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2019 3:14 pm

i'm still waiting to see the actual game part of the game
in the end, i'll be able to find a few dozen Pokémon lines i like, which is more than enough
but i need to see if they fixed the problems everyone had with sun and moon
if the game is more open with less handholding, and you actually get choices of where to go, i am 100% getting it
(so i probably am not getting it)

still, i doubt it could be worse than black and white
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2019 6:55 pm

If I ever get this game one way or the other, here's my team:
Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Ss-team

not counting on it being any time in the remotely near future

perrserker is a 10/10
grappleoct is cool
centiscorch is way better than gen viii deserves
drednaw and alcremie are the only "official" reveals i liked originally that didn't end up being fucking horrible (polteageist too i guess)
appletun looks better the more i see it now that i know it's based on an apple pie

ALSO APPARENTLY
the apple dragon is a branching line
meaning wingman and pieman are both final forms
(i also heard something about it being version-exclusive like Lycanroc)

edito:
https://www.serebii.net/Pokédex-swsh/applin/
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 12:50 am

look at these evolution methods
https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/evolution.shtml

to evolve yamask into its new evolution:
"Presently has more than 49 Hit Points in damage, is not knocked out. Walk under stone arch in Dusty Bowl"

to evolve farfetch'd into sirfetch'd:
"KO 3 Pokémon in one battle"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2019 11:55 am

that 49HP thing screams "this was a bug and we kinda liked it so i guess it's a feature now"

farfetch'd needing to commit mass murder to evolve is fun though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 10:02 pm

managed to finish the lil post-game story bit today

i don't regret buying a switch pretty much entirely for this game so i guess that's good

probably the most i've enjoyed a first playthrough of a Pokémon game since... i dunno, i want to say gold but if i'm being honest it's probably since black, which i guess is still good

seems like they set up a fair amount of things to build on in another instalment, so i'm curious to see if they go the Pokémon gun route or swsh2

idk it's probably a normie take but this ruled

my only real complaints are intelion being one of the worst final starter evolution designs ever, and zacian's typing being fuckin annoying as shit. i'm sure i had other gripes over the course of the game but nothing to like, hugely take away from the experience. more sad than i usually would be that they didn't have slightly branching paths where losing a battle wouldn't just do the usual black out/poke center thing, because it seemed like they could have had more leeway than usual to actually give a couple of battles actual consequences for losing. even just the hop ones would have been nice i hope this is something they do in future but if they didn't do it this time around i can't imagine they ever will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)   Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Gen VIII (Sword and Shield)
Page 1 of 1