ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Acorn Avenue (season 73)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Acorn Avenue (season 73) Empty
PostSubject: Acorn Avenue (season 73)   Acorn Avenue (season 73) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 4:38 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"hello kids and welcome to another exciting epysode of ACORN AVENUE" "today's epysode is sponsored by the letter 3" "and by the number burgundy" "also by rufus's homestyle steakhouse" "never before has roadkill tasted so nice" "so today we are going to learn about SHAPES" "my favourite shape is the sphere" The blue puppet whistles. "oh man i love me some spheres" "another good shape is the hourglass" "oh yeah i also enjoy a good hourglass" "fuck triangles though" "UGH i cannot STAND triangles" "and don't even get me STARTED on cones or pyramids" "hey i am planning a trip to egypt later want to come with me and destroy some pyramids" "FUCK, YES; let's go now!!!" "okay!!!" "goodbye kids and remember: report any triangular activity to the local constabulary" "see you tomorrow!!!"
THE END
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Acorn Avenue (season 73)
Page 1 of 1