ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Pasta Bolognese: A Coffin Full of Alabama Fun Bux (movie 4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13790
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Pasta Bolognese: A Coffin Full of Alabama Fun Bux (movie 4) Empty
PostSubject: Pasta Bolognese: A Coffin Full of Alabama Fun Bux (movie 4)   Pasta Bolognese: A Coffin Full of Alabama Fun Bux (movie 4) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 3:29 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"i thought i told you before: this town AIN'T big enough for the two of us" "you are correct; i will RECLAIM my rightful place as the town's sole cowboy" Arkansas Tom Cruise and Bandit Taylor wiggle their fingers next to the guns. "there's only one way to settle this" "mmm" "DRAW" Arkansas Tom Cruise and Bandit Taylor draw tickets for the lottery. "and the winning numbers are!!! 52" "YES" "43" "FUCK" "27" "okay" "15" "nice nice" "35" "FUCK" "so you didn't win anything?" "i only got three numbers" "shame because i won the jackpot" Arkansas Tom Cruise heads over to the lottery booth to receive his prize. "FOILED AGAIN" "okay buddy let's get going" Sheriff Antony drags Bandit Taylor out of the town by force, as the town is only big enough for one outlaw, and Arkansas Tom Cruise has clearly won the contest. "I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE" "i'll look forward to it"
THE END
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Pasta Bolognese: A Coffin Full of Alabama Fun Bux (movie 4)
Page 1 of 1