ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

日本の犯罪シンジケート (season 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13790
Registration date : 2007-12-29

日本の犯罪シンジケート (season 1) Empty
PostSubject: 日本の犯罪シンジケート (season 1)   日本の犯罪シンジケート (season 1) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 3:52 am

EPYSODE ONE:
"hello and welcome to my super-awesome yakuza family!!!" "hello boss" "today we will be all getting our signature full-back tattoos so that when you have a climactic fist fight atop a tall building, you can show people your very soul" Bran sits down in the waiting room, playing GameBoy while his new recruits get their backs tattooed.
"okay what did we all get" "i got a doggie" Jakey turns to show Bran the cute little doggie he got tattooed on his back. "uh" "LAME" Brucie confidently turns around to show off his own tattoo, which is of a unicorn. "dude uh that's pretty gay" "WHAT NO IT ISN'T UNICORNS ARE AWESOME" "yeah if you're a little girl" "oh pfft you're just jealous you didn't think of it" "okay what's yours taylor" Taylor turns to show Bran his own tattoo, which is of a starfish. "okay okay and you bendik?" "haha aw yeah check it out" Bendik spins 180, showing off his tattoo of a bluejay. "hey what's yours of boss" "oh check it" Bran rips off his shirt, revealing his tattoo of an ant. "uh" "what" "that's kind of weird dude" "oh come on the ant is the strongest living creature proportionate to size" "if you say so"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: 日本の犯罪シンジケート (season 1)   日本の犯罪シンジケート (season 1) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 3:52 am

EPYSODE TWO:
"this is it jakey it is finally time to settle things on this tall rooftop" "aw shit yeah" Jakey rips off his shirt, showing off his tattoo of a cute doggie. Svart rips off his shirt to show his tattoo of a swan. "oh no i'm allergic to swans" Jakey begins to swell up, becoming more allergy than man. As Jakey reaches peak roundness, he begins to roll straight toward Svart, bowling him off of the rooftop. As Svart falls to his death, Jakey's swelling subsides. "all's well that ends well"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: 日本の犯罪シンジケート (season 1)   日本の犯罪シンジケート (season 1) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2018 3:52 am

EPYSODE THREE:
"this is it jakey it is finally time to settle things on this tall rooftop" "aw shit yeah" Jakey rips off his shirt, showing off his tattoo of a cute doggie. Eif rips off his shirt to show his tattoo of the cute doggie's natural predator, the octopus. "um all of a sudden i do not feel like fighting any more"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

EPYSODE FOUR:
"this is it brucie it is finally time to settle things on this tall rooftop" "aw shit yeah" Brucie rips off his shirt, showing off his tattoo of a brilliant white unicorn. "..." A single tear streams down Orange's face. "i thought i was the only one" Orange rips off his shirt, revealing his tattoo of a dark black unicorn. "i can't fight you man" "we are unicorn brothers" Brucie and Orange grab their discarded shirts and leave the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

EPYSODE FIVE:
"this is it bran it is finally time to settle things on this tall rooftop" "aw shit yeah" Bran rips off his shirt, showing off his tattoo of an ant. Sheriff Antony does the same, showing off his tattoo of a wild mustang. The two men turn around again, and charge at eachother, each delivering a mighty punch. "ow" "i don't like this game" "hey wanna go play the new madden game" "i didn't think that was out yet" "i used my sheriffly powers to confiscate a copy pre-release" "oh boy"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 日本の犯罪シンジケート (season 1)   日本の犯罪シンジケート (season 1) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

日本の犯罪シンジケート (season 1)
Page 1 of 1