ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

St. Patrick's Day Special 2018

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13789
Registration date : 2007-12-29

St. Patrick's Day Special 2018 Empty
PostSubject: St. Patrick's Day Special 2018   St. Patrick's Day Special 2018 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 3:07 pm

ST. PATRICK'S DAY SPECIAL AND SHIT:
"you've got to help me" "with what" "i am trying to celebrate st. patrick's day but there has been a crisis!!!" "rachel the last time you called something a crisis it was because there was no strawberry ice cream left in the chocolate vanilla strawberry tub" "this is FAR worse than even that!!! get over here quick!!!" Taylor sighs and heads out for Rachel's last known location. "okay what's the problem" "i am trying to celebrate st. patrick's day to celebrate my irish heritage!!! however all of the clovers in this field have four leaves!!! that is unacceptable!!! st. patrick's day cannot be celebrated with anything other than three leaves!!!" Taylor slaps his face with his palm, and grabs a clover off of the ground, then plucks one of the leaves off of it. "there, three leaves" "..." "..." "that's kind of cheating" "so?" "so!!! it invalidates the spirit of the entire holiday!!!" "what were you hoping i would accomplish then?!" "i was hoping you'd use your irish ginger magic to whisk me away to a place where the true spirit of st. patrick's day would be revealed!!! where the fields are full of nothing but three-leaf shamrocks and happy dancing leprechauns!!!" "oh THAT place" "yeah!!!" "sorry i'm not allowed back after that one time" "oh yeah i can't blame you for that; we've all got our own 'that one time' like how i'm not allowed inside of any subway restaurants after that one time" "so uh" "yeah guess i'll be going home now" "all right" Taylor and Rachel walk off in separate directions, each bumping into a separate CHEEKY SMIBBLER
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Parcheesi. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Jakey runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of electricity. Electricity shoots from Jakey's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job jakey" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

St. Patrick's Day Special 2018
Page 1 of 1