ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

The top three videogame characters of 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13789
Registration date : 2007-12-29

The top three videogame characters of 2008 Empty
PostSubject: The top three videogame characters of 2008   The top three videogame characters of 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:46 pm

3: Brucie (Grand Theft Auto IV)
The top three videogame characters of 2008 Brucie
"Yeah I grunt when I get my swole at the gym. So everyone can see how jacked and tan I am."
"If I were a chubby chaser, he'd be in trouble!"
"Stay Alpha, bro."

2: Gary (Fallout 3)
The top three videogame characters of 2008 Gary_%28clone%29
"Gary!"
"Ahhhh... Gary!"
"Haha, Gary!"

1: Chesty (Fable II)
No picture was available. You'll have to settle for these quotes:
1: Hello!
I hope we can be Super Best Friends. There’s something I want to give you. Something I think you’ll like.
Chesty, your friendly chest.
PS. What are your hobbies? Sometimes I like to kill people.

2. Hello again, Super Best Friend.
Let’s play a game! And if you win the game I can give you your prize. Because that’s the how games work. Winners get prizes and losers bleed a lot and then get eaten by worms. I like games!
Chesty

3. Hey!
You're very good at games, aren’t you? Do you ever cut the legs off adventurers and see how long it takes them to crawl to what they think is safety but is actually a swamp filled with flesh eating insects? That’s one of my favourites. Maybe we can play it later!
Chesty

4. Hey!
That wasn’t very nice, you know, hurting hobbes like that. Don’t you know that they’re only little children? Children who’ve had their souls devoured by dark nymphs? I’m only Super Best Friends with nice people. But it’s okay, I forgive you.
Chesty

5. Wow!
Isn’t this just the best time you’ve ever had? In fact we’re having such great fun that I’ve invited a bunch of my other Super Best Friends! They came into Chesty’s home just like you did, and they liked it so much that they stayed here forever and ever. Please say you’ll stay too!
Chesty

6. Oh, hi,
You make me sad when you hurt my other friends. They just want you to stay here like Chesty does. Don’t you like it here? Do you like doggies? I love doggies! Let’s play with doggies!
Chesty

7. Dear stranger who used to be Chesty’s Super Best Friend but isn’t anymore,
We’ve all been so happy that you came to visit us, and we really, really wish you would stay. But Chesty said he would give you a prize, and Chesty never lies. Enjoy it, and think of Chesty whenever you look at it. We will be so lonely without you and die.
Love, Chesty.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

PostSubject: Re: The top three videogame characters of 2008   The top three videogame characters of 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:09 pm

GARY IS AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The top three videogame characters of 2008   The top three videogame characters of 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:11 pm

My other choice from Fallout 3 was Button Gwinett.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The top three videogame characters of 2008   The top three videogame characters of 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:11 pm

Last edited by Toki on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The top three videogame characters of 2008   The top three videogame characters of 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Button Gwinett's wig is the shit. What about Herbert "Daring" Dashwood, Dave, and Bob the Tree?
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The top three videogame characters of 2008   The top three videogame characters of 2008 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:20 pm

Button Gwinett's wig is the shit.
Word!
What about Herbert "Daring" Dashwood, Dave, and Bob the Tree?
Herbert was a close third, and the Republic of Dave wins best location, after a close battle with Vault 108. And I didn't think Harold and Bob should've counted, since they were in Fallout 1 and 2.
Back to top Go down
Peewee
I LOVE SOME NEW CLOTHES
Peewee

Male
Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The top three videogame characters of 2008   The top three videogame characters of 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Hmmm, I don't remember there being a "Chesty". Care to enlighten me?
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: The top three videogame characters of 2008   The top three videogame characters of 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:53 pm

Buy Brightwood Tower and sleep in it. Viola.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The top three videogame characters of 2008   The top three videogame characters of 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The top three videogame characters of 2008
Page 1 of 1