ADVENTURE
HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

ADVENTURE

HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Share | 

Harmonix are a GREAT company

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
my nigga

Male
Number of posts : 8492
Favourite Band : Nirvana
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Harmonix are a GREAT company   Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:02 pm

DISREGARD ALL OF THIS
THEY JUST GAVE ME THE LEGO ROCK BAND EXPORT TRACKS FOR FREE
(BECAUSE IT WAS GLITCHY AS SHIT; I HAD FULLY INTENDED TO PAY THE $10)

Harmonix were great back in the GH1-RB3 era. They seemed to understand what their consumers wanted, and added useful, interesting features to their games. The games came fully-loaded out of the box, so you're satisfied day one.

Rock Band 4 is the most frustrating game in existence.
For starters, the game came out half-finished, with standard features like fucking PRACTICE MODE coming in patches months down the line. All of Rock Band 3's improvements, small and large, were missing day one, and the small ones have only been added recently.
The DLC is 25% gold, 10% okay, 65% hot garbage. The genre died because normies stopped giving a shit, so who do you try to appeal to on the comeback tour? If you said "your core audience", congratulations, you're not retarded. Harmonix, however, can't say such things.

Rock Band Rivals is the biggest fucking slap in the face to absolutely everyone. They hyped it up for ages, telling us nothing about it, but when it did come out, you realised they didn't reveal anything about it BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING IN IT. It's just a bunch of dumb bullshit for $20. However, even if you decide to pass on paying the $20, you still get all the fun negative side effects of Rock Band Rivals's existence. On an Xbone, patches take fucking years to download. Non-Rivals players (non-retards) still have to download these fuckhuge patches full of nothing in order to play their $100+ game. God forbid you want to play NOW, because you've got to download an 8GB patch RIGHT THE FUCK NOW which doesn't add anything of note, and since you didn't pay $20 for the "wow it's fucking nothing" expansion, you don't get to access that content anyway. Your harddrive space is being drained by shit you can't even use. The Xbone's 500GB harddrive is a fucking joke when you want to install more than five games at once, especially if one of those games is Rock Band 4, which not only forces the expansion content onto you when you can't access it, but also has potentially thousands of songs you've bought.

I just wanted to buy and play a bunch of new songs for a fun day tomorrow. Now I have to wait for this fucking download to finish, which might not even end by Monday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/Teh_Jakester/

Harmonix are a GREAT company
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1