ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Teh Forum RPG [Remake] [Revised] [The Queen's English Version]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13923
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Teh Forum RPG [Remake] [Revised] [The Queen's English Version] Empty
PostSubject: Teh Forum RPG [Remake] [Revised] [The Queen's English Version]   Teh Forum RPG [Remake] [Revised] [The Queen's English Version] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 3:24 pm

CHIBBLY ONE:
"cor blimey when will the faminatrum of potatonatrix end" "smibbly!!!" "the annuad bangers and mash celebratorium is tomorning!!!" "pardon?" "i have no recollection of such an event my dear chap" "it's the debut appearance my old bean" "well bugger all!!!" "my dear pips i do believe i have got the inklings of an idea forming in my craniarium!!!" "do share my dear smibbly" "let us away on a QUIBBLY to forget all that rot about our traditionarium and the smibbly ghosts of our ancestarium haunting us for all eternity" "jolly good!!!" "smashing idea old bean dip!!!" The three heroes go on a meaningless quest. "bollocks!!! whilst we were out on our quibbly our faminarium has been murdered!!!" "oh bugger" "that's not cricket!!!" "oi mates look it is a papery dapery" "have a gander at that fine penmaneering; that is the tippermost of the pippermost" "cor this svart chap seems like a jolly good fellow" "we should take a gander at the phone encyclopedia and give him a dial eh wot" "shame mine was smibblied with the rest of the flat" "it appears we have no choice but to head to the librarium" The three pips grab some sharp objects and head for the gate, as the nearest library is in the nation's capital, London. "BUGGERATION" "wibbly?" "our familarium would be gobsmacked to find that the annuad bangers and mash celebratorium wasn't top bibbly!!!" "right you are old ham!!!" The three head back to their flats and cook up some bangers and mash. Eif makes his bangers from deer meat. Jakey uses cow meat, and follows with a glass of thickly white from the cow's tit. Bran chops up the villagers' bodies and makes his bangers out of them. "jolly pip good show old grains" The three leave their village and encounter A CHEEKY SMIBBLER
Jakey grabs the cheeky git by the head, and drives his knee into its face, sending it staggering back. Eif backflips over the cheeky git, and stabs it in the chest. Eif kicks the cheeky git off of his sword, sending it flying through the air, where Bran kicks it higher into the air, chucking his sword into its head. Bran rolls out of the way, allowing Jakey to backflip and land on the cheeky git, pulling out the sword in its head. Jakey takes both swords and slices the cheeky git in half. "blimey!!!" "simply chuffing my dear pip"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Remake] [Revised] [The Queen's English Version]   Teh Forum RPG [Remake] [Revised] [The Queen's English Version] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 3:24 pm

CHIBBLY TWO:
"cor blimey i've never been inside a librarium before" "nor i old dean" Jakey, Bran, and Eif enter the library, and see Kathy sitting behind the reception desk, bored out of her smibbly. "pip pip we'd like to borrow a book on evil chaps" "have you got a librarium gibble" "pardon" "a gibbly you fibbly to borrow books at the librarium" "uh no" "sorry chaps i can't hibbly until you get a gibble" "how might we acquire a gibble" "i hear the king's been giving out gibbles" "TO THE CASTLE" The Bran symbly flashes on-screen. "pip pop can we have an audience with the king" "NO" "pardon" "he's busy being a right sour chap" "JOLLY PIP" Jakey runs into the castle, chased by Emelyn, who is waving her fibblydibbly at him menacingly. Bran and Eif reluctantly follow them. "top of the pip to you my dear king bean" "pipply dipply" "since when have you been king old frame" "cor blimey it all begun when i found a swibbler inside of a stibble, then i found a golden grail in the couch cushingtons and it just kind of smibbled from there" "jolly good" "mind if i give it a go old drape" "righto old crepe" Tony hands Bran the crown. "smashing!!!" "MILORD I WILL SERVE YOU UNTIL TEATIME THEN SERVE YOU AGAIN UNTIL NEXT TEATIME" Emelyn bows before her new Lord, King Bran. "i'll let you keep it for five quid" "jolly gozknocking" Bran hands Tony a crisp five quid note. "MILORD THE CITY IS UNDER ATTACK" "MAN THE FLIBBLEDIBBLE LET NO SMARMY GIT GET OUT ALIVE" Just then, Taylor is sent careening through the castle's window. "cor blimey my head feels like it's about to dibble the gribble" "blimey" "THEY'VE PIERCED THE DEFENCES MILORD" "we're right snoggered now" "WATCH FOR CHEEKY SMIBBLERS"
Jakey grabs the cheeky git by the head, and drives his knee into its face, sending it staggering back. Eif backflips over the cheeky git, and stabs it in the chest. Eif kicks the cheeky git off of his sword, sending it flying through the air, where Bran kicks it higher into the air, chucking his sword into its head. Bran rolls out of the way, allowing Jakey to backflip and land on the cheeky git, pulling out the sword in its head. Jakey takes both swords and slices the cheeky git in half. "blimey!!!" "simply chuffing my dear pip"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Remake] [Revised] [The Queen's English Version]   Teh Forum RPG [Remake] [Revised] [The Queen's English Version] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 3:24 pm

CHIBBLY THREE:
"oh what rot my dear chaps i do believe i have skun my knibbly" "bugger it all" "i do believe it's the end of the cobble for me dear pips" "you'll pull through-" "no listen... tell my wenchington... pip pip" Taylor passes out. "the old boy is still bribbling if we smibbly we can save him" "TO THE CONSTABLE" The Jakey symbol fashes on-screen. "pip pip constable sheriff antony" "pip ho my dear crimples check out my crumping soundsystington which would pippingly drown out the sounds of a hipplethipple battle for control of the village" "jolly good soundsystington old gourd but on another matter may we have some of your wheely dealy healy globber" "pip pip jolly bad timing old handbag it's my final bottlatrix and a CRUMPING babe with a scottish accent wanted me to give it to her to colour her hibbly and i wanted to exchange it for a right proper snogging" "i'll give you five pence for it" "right ho you've got yourself a dibble" "pip pip taylor we've got you some wheelydealy" Jakey pours the entire bottlatrix on Taylor's knibbly. "oh what rotten luck i appear to be allerginate" Taylor's knee heals, then swells up to twibbly its size. "jolly good!!! you're kickination power has dibbled!!!" "pip pip my dear crustaceans there appears to be a cavern of some sort on the horizon" "pip pop gaze upon these ancinarium cavern pibbles" "ah no my dear fish these were dibbled by my sisting michelle" "i wasn't aware that michelle even knew of CHEEKY SMIBBLERS"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHIBBLY FOUR:
"pip pip i do say my old trees that is simply the final time i enter a cavern" "pip pip look my dear gloves it's a training gipple for the cheeky cunts we've been fighting" "pip pap that seems like somethibbly we should avoid to save our own skibbly; keep a stiff upper lip and follow me chappingtons" The intrepid heroes skirt around the training camp, but are subsequently struck by lightning.
"WHAT HO my dear chaps i'm pete townshend" "pip ho" "my dear sausages i borrowed a queen album from that smibbly codger bruce dickinson and i would like to aoid any libbly fees or such rot so could you do me a fibbly and use my ship to cross the pond and deliver it to his pondside flat" "my dear kelp i am simply flibblegasted at how you managed to even fibbly this ship in this pond" "bang-on seameanship my dear chap" Pete Townshend bows and hands Eif a copy of Hot Space. "jolly pip we will deliver this artefact without fail!!!" The heroes board the ship and walk to the other end of the pond, where they find a treasure chest. "what ho" "smashing good luck stumbly across this trunk of riches" "it is simply our duty as dashing heroes to crack this trunk" Bran cracks open the treasure chest, from which a holy light spews forth. Once the light dissipates, all that is left are nude pictures of Taylor's mum. "PIP PIP" Jakey grabs the pictures from Bran's hand with a "yibbly" and runs off. "RETURN AT ONCE YOU CHEEKY GIT" Taylor chases after Jakey while the rest of heroes head for the flat. They open the door, only to be ambushed by A CHEEKY SMIBBLER
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHIBBLY FIVE:
Jakey wakes up inside of a dark, dibbly jail cell. Not the 4/20 blaze it kind of dibbly, either. "pip pop how in the chibbly did i get here; last thing i remembbly i was retreating hastily with the-" Jakey immediately checks his person, but cannot find the nude pictures of Taylor's mum. "PIP PIP WAKE UP; I DO SAY IT IS AN EMERGENCY OF THE TEAL VARIETY" "oh bugger not a code teal" "we've got to rescue those nudeyludeys of taylor's mum before they fall into the wrong hands wot" "if only we weren't chuffed in this jail cell dear bean" The room grows silent. "pip pip perhaps you didn't hear me when i said 'IF ONLY WE WEREN'T CHUFFED IN THIS JAIL CELL DEAR BEAN'" "pip pip much apologies old pip" Resistance Leadour picks the lock on the jail cell. "jolly good to be able to resist a cheeky git for once rather than just daytime telly" "don't get too comfortable dear lace; we are smibbling this cricket match tonibble" "pip uh pip good fellow" Resistance Leadour hangs her head, dejected. "lo all" Stevman stands imposing at the door to teatime, brandishing a sword made of cardstock. "what rot" "BUGGERATION" "i say we are simply snoggered now mum" "pip pip i do say i cannot see what the problem is; it's made of smibbly paper it can't do anything to us true englishmen" Sheriff Antony grabs the cardstock sword, and his hand is immediately devastated by millions of tiny papercuts. "BUGGER IT ALL" Sheriff Antony collapses to the ground, clutching his wrist. "MY DEAR CONSTABLE" "cut down in his smibbly" Jakey tearfully walks up to Sheriff Antony and grabs his other hand, a single tear steaming down each man's chibbly in perfect unison. "pip pip old bean; may the next life be full of tea and cricket" Jakey pulls out his gun and fires a single bullet between Sheriff Antony's eyes, hundreds of single tears staining his pettycoat. A memorial is held shortly there after, and everyone attends; from Jakey and Bran to Bendik and Brucie to Stu and Jack White to Gwendolyn and Sophia. Not a single dry eye is present as Sheriff Antony's casket is lowered into the beautiful grave Valerie had dug. She had made sure it was her finest work, and will be sure to never produce another grave of this quality again. The proceedings are cut short, however, when the procession is ambushed by A CHEEKY SMIBBLER
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Remake] [Revised] [The Queen's English Version]   Teh Forum RPG [Remake] [Revised] [The Queen's English Version] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 3:25 pm

CHIBBLY SIX:
"my dear pips; this is simply unforgivable" "pip pop they even buggered the tea and crumpets" Eif motions to a crushed plate of crumpets and spilt tea surrounded by disappointed memorial-goers. Valerie in particular is devastated at how her finest grave's memory will always be tainted by the attack and destroyed cake. "pip pip for the dear constable and all of these chaps we've got to infiltribbly the flat of the cheeky git who did this" "what ho" "my dear pips i do believe that it is that flat over there with the smibbly that says 'svart's flat'" "smashing good!!!" The heroes approach the building, where they find five doors. "what rot" "buggery choices" "pip pop let us see; the dibblies seem to be labeled 'meat grinder', 'throne room', 'smibbly room', 'room where i kibbly my dibbly', and 'swirly dirly vibbly jibbly'" "what ho that sounds right british" "tally ho!!!" The heroes enter the Swirling Vortex of Infinite Torment, where they are surrounded by several CHEEKY SMIBBLERS
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Remake] [Revised] [The Queen's English Version]   Teh Forum RPG [Remake] [Revised] [The Queen's English Version] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 3:25 pm

CHIBBLY SEVEN:
"what ho old pips" "pip pop" "let us partake in a game of bridge" "right ho" The chums play bridge and never fight again. Then Michelle's like "tibbly hibbly"
AND BOB'S YOUR UNCLE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Remake] [Revised] [The Queen's English Version]   Teh Forum RPG [Remake] [Revised] [The Queen's English Version] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teh Forum RPG [Remake] [Revised] [The Queen's English Version]
Page 1 of 1