ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Hanukkah Special 2016

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Hanukkah Special 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Hanukkah Special 2016   Hanukkah Special 2016 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2016 11:52 am

HANUKKAH SPECIAL AND SHIT:
"what are you wearing for the ugly hanukkah sweater party jakey" Jakey unzips his skin to reveal that it is truly Bran inside. "augh why" "i couldn't think of anything uglier" "good point" "hey who's that super-cool guy" "bran, like always" "he looks a lot cooler than usual" Eif finally turns to look at Jakey, who is wearing a dual sweater with Michelle. "is that an entire nativity scene on a sweater" "yeah but the only one the store had was a 10X, and i only take a 1X" Taylor enters the room, wearing a 1X version of the same sweater Jakey and Michelle are wearing. "well this is embarrassing" "give me a minute" Taylor rips off his sweater and runs into the next room, where he works on it with a sewing machine to make all the participants in the nativity scene black. "dude that's not fair" "yeah there is nothing uglier than blasphemy" "except maybe black people" "sigh fine" Taylor throws his sweater into the incinerator and grabs the puce reindeer sweater off his shelf. "all right let us go to the party" The crew heads to the ugly Hanukkah sweater party, where they are greeted by Svart wearing the same sweater as Taylor. "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE" Svart ushers them all in, except for Taylor, who has to go home to change again. "hmmm" "gwendolyn you didn't dress up at all" "not true, my sweater is invisible" Jakey runs his hand over Gwendolyn's chest and notes that she is, in fact, wearing an invisible sweater. "damn" "who else have we got here" "valerie didn't show up" "what a shame" "y-yes i-i-i d-did" Jakey attempts to turn around, but Michelle does not turn around with him, and he falls on his face, taking Michelle with him. "WARN ME NEXT TIME" "so resistance leadour where's your ugly sweater" "i worked hard to resist joining in the festivities" "uh-huh" "at least i didn't just wear my halloween costume again like brucie" Resistance Leadour motions to Brucie, who is dressed as a priest. "no, he always dresses like that" "oh right" "a better example would be bendik, who is still dressed as A HARLEQUIN FOETUS KNIGHT
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Parcheesi. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Jakey runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of electricity. Electricity shoots from Jakey's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job jakey" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Hanukkah Special 2016
Page 1 of 1