ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

A Thing Gaiden 6: Grace (2005)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13925
Registration date : 2007-12-29

A Thing Gaiden 6: Grace (2005) Empty
PostSubject: A Thing Gaiden 6: Grace (2005)   A Thing Gaiden 6: Grace (2005) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 2:08 am

CHAPTOUR ONE:
"ALL RIGHT RECRUITS; WELCOME TO THE CANADIAN SPECIAL AGENT TRAINING PROGRAMME" "wooh special agency" Sheriff Antony looks at Tiffanie and shakes his head. "AAAANYWAYYYY the best among you will be selected to guard the prince jakey with your life; the second-highest honour in the canadian special agency" Sheriff Antony shows everyone a picture of young Jakey. "stand back ladies; i will be the one to guard the prince and receive all of the awards and accolades for it" "oh fuck off ashley" "make me bitch" "gladly" Sheriff Antony steps in and receives the slaps from Ashley and Britney. "you two ladies have just volunteered for the most prestigous job in the facility; latrine duty" "this is all your fault britney" "okay so anyone else want to fight; there are plenty of latrines for everyone" Grace, Tiffanie, and Regina do not say a word. "good; dismissed"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Thing Gaiden 6: Grace (2005)   A Thing Gaiden 6: Grace (2005) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 2:08 am

CHAPTOUR TWO:
"hey grace" "oh hey regina what is up" "i was just checking to make sure you've got everything done you need to get done so you won't be kicked out" "how thoughtful of you" "the first thing all recruits need is to have a tubal ligation so they cannot get pregnant in the line of duty" Grace begins to sweat furiously. "um" "you haven't done it yet?! you had better get going before anyone finds out!!!" "i better had!!!" Grace runs off to the doctor to get her work done. Once she's out of earshot, the girls begin laughing like hyenas. "I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE FELL FOR THAT"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Thing Gaiden 6: Grace (2005)   A Thing Gaiden 6: Grace (2005) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 2:08 am

CHAPTOUR THREE:
"grace you are our best student by far" "yes, i have done everything to the letter; from proper uniform maintenence to having the proper tubal ligation like is required of all recruits" "..." "..." "uh grace that's not a requirement" "..." "..." "oh that BITCH" Grace storms out of Sheriff Antony's office before he can get in another word. "i can't believe that bitch made me undergo painful and expensive surgery i didn't even need; she will pay for this, or my name isn't GRACE HARRIET SHERBORNE" Grace sits in her room all night, thinking up the perfect plan to get back at that bitch Regina. Finally, the perfect plan forms in Grace's mind, with perfect timing, as dinner is about to start.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR FOUR:
Grace disguises herself as one of the facility's cooks and heads for the kitchen. With her disguise, no one thinks anything of her sneaking over to Regina's usual table and subtly unscrewing the top of the salt shaker. As Regina turns with her tray of food, Grace slips away into the ventilation system for a better view of her perfect revenge. Regina sets her tray down on the table and grabs the salt shaker. When she turns the salt shaker over, the cap falls off and a mountain of salt falls onto her food. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" The shame and white-hot embarrassment cause Regina to commit sudoku not an hour later.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR FIVE:
"y-you wanted to see me, sheriff antony?" "we have sent the body of regina back to her parents, as is standard protocol" "it was a definite shame wh-" Sheriff Antony holds up his hand, and Grace stops mid-sentence. "i saw the whole thing" "wh-what are you talking about" "i watched as you made up a brilliant disguise and executed the perfect operation for the situation to protect what was important to you" "i-" "grace, you have gone above and beyond anyone's expectations here; once your training is completed, i am 100% certain that you will become prince jakey's guardian" "th-thank you sheriff antony" "now run along and enjoy the day; it's a beautiful negative five celsius" "oh boy swimsuit weather"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thing Gaiden 6: Grace (2005)   A Thing Gaiden 6: Grace (2005) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thing Gaiden 6: Grace (2005)
Page 1 of 1