ADVENTURE
HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

ADVENTURE

HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Share | 

A Thing Gaiden 4: Sheriff Antony (2006)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male
Number of posts : 7678
Favourite Band : Nirvana
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: A Thing Gaiden 4: Sheriff Antony (2006)   Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:57 pm

CHAPTOUR ONE:
Death comes for us all. When one life ends, it is our duty to pay respects. In all my life, many have come and gone, but only one has come back again after that. My hat is an extension of my soul, as it should be for any proper cowboy. The hat only comes off when one leaves this mortal coil for good, or so it was meant to be. I don't blame Jakey for coming back to life; he was just a kid with a lot more to do in life. No, my revenge will be exacted upon the man who caused this to happen. Jakey never knew the guy's name, always calling him "the second bathroom guard". I had a lot of work to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/Teh_Jakester/
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Thing Gaiden 4: Sheriff Antony (2006)   Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:57 pm

CHAPTOUR TWO:
Apparently, the guy's name actually was The Second Bathroom Guard, making a living being the second bathroom guard employers hire. His spotless bathroom-guarding record was tarnished by Jakey, so he had his friends in Don Parazoni's mafia take Jakey out. Arresting the mafia for this would be anti-climactic, however, so I just leaned on them for information. "WHERE'S THE SECOND BATHROOM GUARD" "have you checked the bathroom" "oh no i haven't thanks" I left the man on the floor, twitching, and headed for the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Thing Gaiden 4: Sheriff Antony (2006)   Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:57 pm

CHAPTOUR THREE:
The tip was on the money; there stood The Second Bathroom Guard, guarding the bathroom. "bathroom's closed" I fired my revolver straight at the man's head, the bullet piercing his skull. "permanently" I lit up a stubby cigar and took a well-deserved puff, then flicked it at the bathroom door, immolating it and the corpse. I then mounted my loyal steed and rode off into the sunset.
THE END
Back to top Go down

A Thing Gaiden 4: Sheriff Antony (2006)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1