ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Anything (2007)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13789
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Anything (2007) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything (2007)   Anything (2007) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 4:48 pm

Mission 075: Don't Let it Get Away [Bonofan022]
"all right last one" Jakey rubs his hands together. "i've saved the best trick for last" Jakey walks up to Bonofan022 and grabs his nose, then holds his thumb between his middle and ring fingers. "I'VE GOT YOUR NOSE" "GIVE IT BACK" "FETCH" Jakey makes an exaggerated throwing motion to outside of the castle, and Bonofan022 runs out of the castle. "mission accomplished" "so it was; we'll leave peacefully" The remaining Bonofans go to exit the castle, when Sheriff Antony bursts in on his horse. "PREPARATIONS COMPLETE; I'VE GOT A TRICK UP MY SLEEVE THAT WILL MAKE THOSE BONOFANS SORRY THEY EVER PLOTTED" "wait they're-" Sheriff Antony presses the button on his device, engulfing the castle in a harsh glow of light. Jakey is knocked out by the assault on his retinas. When he awakens, he sees the Bonofans being swept away and into the dumpster outside. "wha-what happened" "it's over; i, SHERIFF ANTONY, have single-handedly saved the day from those who would wish it harm" Sheriff Antony smirks, a sparkle of light reflecting off his perfectly white teeth. "is it true; are they gone?!" King Bran exits the shelter and sees the bodies of the Bonofans. "sheriff antony you have saved us all" "but-" "not now jakey i'm praising sheriff antony for his heroics' "b-" "bluhbleh" King Bran waves his fingers at Jakey, signalling for him to shut the fuck up and not to try and detract from Sheriff Antony's glorious triumph over evil. Michelle rains confetti down onto Sheriff Antony, cheering and whistling. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/'I Just Beat Anything and All I Got Was This Stupid' t-shirt/the credits/THE END]
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Anything (2007)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4