ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Pokémon Shuffle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:19 pm

So, I've been playing Pokémon shuffle between runs of Pokémon Y and Majora's Mask...

I really like the game. It's a nice twist on the whole bejeweled/candy crush platform. Giving different Pokémon special abilities plus the type match up fun plus the mega abilities is cool. Plus, the MEGA evolution music is among my favorite music from any video game ever.

I was chugging along at a pretty easy pace, and then I hit Mega Mawhile. I have tried and tried to beat her but I cannot do it.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13924

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:44 pm

Yeah, the game has a lot of roadblocks like that as you progress further and further into the game. Mega Mawile is just the beginning.

Have you tried any of the expert stages yet? If you could get Lucario, Moltres, or Charizard, you would stand a much better chance.
For Moltres, you need 30 S ranks, and you need 45 for Charizard.
A good thing to do when you get stuck is to go back and try to S rank earlier stages and catch Pokémon you didn't catch the first time.
Or you can just grind for coins on Meowth's regular stage.

Also, have you been doing special stages? Once every Saturday, you can face Victini who gives a shitload of experience. Once every Sunday, you can face Meowth, who gives a shitload of coins.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox Online

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:22 pm

Just got it on iPhone. Please tell me the tutorials end eventually because it's really getting in the way of the whole "playing the game" thing.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:49 pm

Stage eleven is the last of the tutorials.
When you get past them, be sure to enter this code (65607110) in the code entry menu to get a free Mega Stone for Lucario. One of the many perks iOS users get over people who played the game from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 3:10 pm

The latest update has made several stages easier. Here is the list:

・120:Mega Glalie
・135:Mega Gengar
・150:Mega Mewtwo
・195:Doublade
・210:Mega Heracross
・216:Gothita
・220:Vivillon
・228:Gothitelle
・229:Sliggoo
・238:Gardevoir
・240:Mega Medicham
・249:Aromatisse
・250:Roserade
・259:Exploud

Right after I went all items on Roserade balls
At least it helped me with Exploud.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 4:48 pm

oooo happy about that

though I've been spending my free time playing Pokémon picross, I'll have to get back into shuffle. Last I played, I've just been focusing on the Pokémon safari levels where it's rando Pokémon every time. Got me a winking raichu Wink

Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 5:51 pm

That fucking Raichu pissed me off. I got winking Pikachu six times before Raichu showed up. That was the first safari I'd really had bad luck with.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 3:46 pm

after giving up on this game for the most part, I decided to jump back in on a whim earlier this week and beat Vivillon on the first try LOL

It was also nice in that they gave me 5000 gold for coming back and 30 "bonus" hearts that I can use even when I'm out of hearts normally. It was nice.

I am now stuck on Medicham, which I notice wasn't nerfed in that list you provided a few posts up. so lame, but this Mega Alakazam is coming in handy Wink

I keep trying to get Mewtwo in the expert stages, but I cannot beat it to save my life.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 7:37 pm

Mewtwo is definitely worth it. Best psychic mega in the game by far. That should be your priority, far and away.

What do you have for anti-psychic? My go-to team is Yveltal, Giratina, Darkrai, and Gengar for the mega. Some people would replace Giratina with Zoroark, but I have terrible luck with sinister power.
Yveltal is especially nice since they gave it the ability to use skill swaps and raise max levels.
I guess if you can feed Scyther 10 raise max levels, it's the best bet, but that's just ridiculous.

Then against Medicham, I'd go mega Mewtwo Y, Cresselia, Victini, Alakazam.

Also, have you been doing the mission cards? If you do the right ones, you can get mega stones for Blastoise, Charizard (Y), Absol, and Lucario if you don't have them already.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 10:04 pm

at this point, i've been using Scyther, Heracross, Darkrai and Mega Gengar. I have Giratina and Yveltal, but they're lower level and have less power so they haven't been showing up in my optimize. I might have to start working on them now. That might be where my lack of power is coming in (plus I can't stand timed levels).

I totally forgot about mission cards. I'd love to have a mega lucario, as it and Ninetales are my only Max level Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 11:50 pm

Timed levels are terrible, I agree.
I've maxed like 12-15 Pokémon, and none of those are Lucario or Ninetales. I used to use Ninetales a lot, but it fell off once I got Reshiram, Blaziken, Heatran, and Ho-Oh (especially after I skill swapped Ho-Oh, which I HIGHLY recommend if you have it).

Lucario is one of the best fighting-types, though, along with Machamp, Conkeldurr, and Pangoro.

I think there's going to be a Victini Tuesday, so you can pretty easily grind Giratina and Yveltal then.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 10:18 am

>victini day
>special non-timed mewtwo stage
>keldeo escalation levels

best day ever
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 8:34 pm

I find it kind of odd that they basically just gave you Mewtwo the same week there's a competition where the ideal mega to use is Slowbro.
Well, as long as this doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:55 pm

so, it's been over a month. Where are you stuck now?

I'm trapped at Galvantula. When I get bored of trying that one, I've been keeping busy winning mega stones and safaris Pokémon Shuffle 757651

Also, I was stuck at Gardevoir for the longest while, and sometimes I try to go back and catch her. I have her mega stone but I don't have her as a Pokémon. p obnoxious
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 2:07 pm

Mega Mewtwo X.
I haven't tried in a while, though, since every time I build up coins, there's a special event that demands my attention.

Oh, and have fun with that stretch you're at. You've got three hard stages right in a row.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 2:26 pm

Gogoat was a few levels ago and he was so dang annoying, but getting mega pidgeot a few weeks ago saved me there. I can't seem to find any secret to beating galvantula though. I've been really getting into the competitions for Mega Stones now that I feel I can actually compete in it. Looking forward to Sharpedo next week since I literally just caught it in the safari Wink
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 3:01 pm

I didn't get the stone for Pidgeot. It just clears icons in a > pattern, right?
Sharpedo is okay, but it can't really replace Gengar.

But if we're talking about taking down bug-types, the best team I've found would be
Mega Blaziken
Ho-Oh (skill-swapped) [or Delphox I guess]
Reshiram
Heatran

No clue how you'd do it without those.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 4:20 pm

I don't have Mega-Blaziken, Ho-Oh or Reshiram d00d I smurfed smurf

my best bug beating bros at the moment are Salamence, Heatran, and Ninetales.

For Megas, my super effective options are Pidgeot, Aerodactyl, and Charizard Y. I've had the best success with Aerodactyl (and he has the highest attack right now of the 3).
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 3:42 am

Pokémon Shuffle Hqm78f

ha ha ha that's 2000+ coins lost to the aether because i forgot that in addition to mega mewtwo y, there is a USELESS PIECE OF SHIT HANGING AROUND
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokémon Shuffle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Shuffle   Pokémon Shuffle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Shuffle
Page 1 of 1