ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Virtual Reality

Go down 
2 posters

Is virtual reality something that appeals to you
Yes
Virtual Reality Vote_lcap33%Virtual Reality Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
Virtual Reality Vote_lcap67%Virtual Reality Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13931
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Virtual Reality Empty
PostSubject: Virtual Reality   Virtual Reality Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 9:59 pm

I feel like I'm alone when I say "FUCK virtual reality". I don't want to strap a TV to my face, or interact with holograms or whatever the fuck.
I just want to sit in front of a television with a normal-ass controller. I don't mind touch screens; those can be used well and Nintendo proved with the DS, 3DS, and Wii U that a second screen can be both convenient and helpful if used properly.

Fuck motion controls, fuck virtual reality, fuck real-ass cameras, fuck 3D gimmicks, fuck voice controls. The future sucks and I hate it.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Virtual Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Reality   Virtual Reality Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Much like modern electronic music, people are doing cool things with virtual reality, but it does not appeal to me in the slightest.
Back to top Go down

Virtual Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Reality   Virtual Reality Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 11:35 pm

voted yes in a "lets just see where this goes guys" kind of way. i just like gaming. if VR can genuinely improve that experience then sure, i'm interested.

is it something i'd invest in right now? no. is it something that I could feasibly get involved in down the line? yes. that's as much as I can say right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Virtual Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Reality   Virtual Reality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtual Reality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ADVENTURE :: shit tier :: other-
Jump to: