ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

A Request That the Person Whom I am Currently Speaking to Use Their Cellular Communication Device to Communicate with Me (Using My Own Cellular Communication Device) at Some Point in the Future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Registration date : 2007-12-29

A Request That the Person Whom I am Currently Speaking to Use Their Cellular Communication Device to Communicate with Me (Using My Own Cellular Communication Device) at Some Point in the Future Empty
PostSubject: A Request That the Person Whom I am Currently Speaking to Use Their Cellular Communication Device to Communicate with Me (Using My Own Cellular Communication Device) at Some Point in the Future   A Request That the Person Whom I am Currently Speaking to Use Their Cellular Communication Device to Communicate with Me (Using My Own Cellular Communication Device) at Some Point in the Future Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 2:36 pm

At a pervious point in time, I had used the limbs attached to my torso to relocate a secretly-held desire into a pump used to relocate a fluid comprised of two atoms of hydrogen and one atom of oxygen into a more convenient area to be used for hydration or the cleaning of one's body or objects used to house nutrients before or during consumption. I warn the person whom I am currently speaking to not to request clarification on the contents of the aforementioned secretly-held desire which was relocated, as I will never divulge the contents of what the person whom I am currently speaking to desires knowledge of. As the aforementioned secretly-held desire moves downward due to the force of gravity on this Earth, my ocular nerves shifted in position to focus on the person whom I am currently speaking to, and at the current point in time (but not a point in time prior to the current point in time), the person whom I am currently speaking to is inhibiting the progress of my desires or ambitions.

As I am currently relating this tale, I barter with an unknown party, releasing to the aforementioned party the rights and posession of the incorporeal essense of my being in exchange for a secretly-held desire to become reality. I also barter with the aforementioned party, releasing coins meant to signify one and ten of the lowest form of currency in exchange for an unknown party to press their lips against an unknown surface (with either the party or the surface presumably being me). I had not been searching for the aforementioned actions prior to now, however, the person whom I am currently speaking to is inhibiting the progress of my desires or ambitions.

The person whom I am currently speaking to had been using their ocular nerves exclusively to view a single event, object, or person (presumably involving me in some way), and was at that point in time covering their lower-body limbs with a denim covering that had been damaged to the point where portions of the aforementioned limbs' epidermis was revealed to the world. The sun had already set, leaving the world which I am living on in darkness, but not relieving the aforementioned world of the heat associated with the aforementioned sun, however, there was a breeze that could be felt on one's epidermis, and, indeed, I did feel it. I question the location to which the person whom I am currently speaking to is attempting to relocate their body.

I attempt to obtain the attention of the person whom I am currently speaking to, and use my vocal cords, tongue, and lips to issue them a request, knowing that it may be considered socially unacceptable (as the person whom I am currently speaking to and myself had just recently become acquainted), but I pass to the aforementioned person the numbers which correspond to the cellular calling device I am in possession of, and request that the aforementioned person use their own cellular communcation device to communicate with me (using my own cellular communcation device) at some point in the future.

I attempt to obtain the attention of the person whom I am currently speaking to, and use my vocal cords, tongue, and lips to issue them a request, knowing that it may be considered socially unacceptable (as the person whom I am currently speaking to and myself had just recently become acquainted), but I pass to the aforementioned person the numbers which correspond to the cellular calling device I am in possession of, and request that the aforementioned person use their own cellular communcation device to communicate with me (using my own cellular communcation device) at some point in the future.

In addition, a large number of males whom I have become acquainted with attempt to obtain the apparently coveted status of being in a relationship with me, but I have no interest in their affections, and I thusly pass to the aforementioned person the numbers which correspond to the cellular calling device I am in possession of, and request that the aforementioned person use their own cellular communcation device to communicate with me (using my own cellular communcation device) at some point in the future.

The person whom I am currently speaking to did not rush the attempt to use their own cellular communcation device to communicate with me (using my own cellular communcation device). However, in opposition to the aforementioned person's actions, I, myself, did indeed rush the attempt to become infatuated with the person whom I am currently speaking to. The person whom I am currently speaking to had transfered posession to me of no objects or sentiments, however, the person whom I am currently speaking to is inhibiting the progress of my desires or ambitions.

I repeatedly express my desires to the same party, take objects from another party with expressed permission from the aforementioned party, and take objects from another party without expressed permission from the aforementioned party. All of these actions are done at the first moment my ocular nerves identify the aforementioned parties, and, indeed, it is an actuality. My mind had not been aware of the fact that my emotions would react to the aforementioned actions, but the aforementioned emotions are inhibiting the progress of my desires or ambitions.

The person whom I am currently speaking to had been using their ocular nerves exclusively to view a single event, object, or person (presumably involving me in some way), and was at that point in time covering their lower-body limbs with a denim covering that had been damaged to the point where portions of the aforementioned limbs' epidermis was revealed to the world. The sun had already set, leaving the world which I am living on in darkness, but not relieving the aforementioned world of the heat associated with the aforementioned sun, however, there was a breeze that could be felt on one's epidermis, and, indeed, I did feel it. I question the location to which the person whom I am currently speaking to is attempting to relocate their body.

At the time before which I became aware of the existence of the person whom I am currently speaking to, I had been affected emotionally by the loss of said person, I had been affected emotionally by the loss of said person, I had been affected emotionally by the loss of said person. At the time before which I became aware of the existence of the person whom I am currently speaking to, I had been affected emotionally by the loss of said person, and the person whom I am currently speaking to would benefit from the knowledge that I had been affected emotionally by the loss of said person.

It is difficult for me emotionally to position my ocular nerves in a state where I can sense the person whom I am currently speaking to, but I pass to the aforementioned person the numbers which correspond to the cellular calling device I am in possession of, and request that the aforementioned person use their own cellular communcation device to communicate with me (using my own cellular communcation device) at some point in the future.

In addition, a large number of males whom I have become acquainted with attempt to obtain the apparently coveted status of being in a relationship with me, but I have no interest in their affections, and I thusly pass to the aforementioned person the numbers which correspond to the cellular calling device I am in possession of, and request that the aforementioned person use their own cellular communcation device to communicate with me (using my own cellular communcation device) at some point in the future.

At the time before which I became aware of the existence of the person whom I am currently speaking to, I had been affected emotionally by the loss of said person, I had been affected emotionally by the loss of said person, I had been affected emotionally by the loss of said person. At the time before which I became aware of the existence of the person whom I am currently speaking to, I had been affected emotionally by the loss of said person, and the person whom I am currently speaking to would benefit from the knowledge that I had been affected emotionally by the loss of said person, and I would thusly appreciate the action of the aforementioned party using their own cellular communcation device to communicate with me (using my own cellular communcation device) at some point in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

A Request That the Person Whom I am Currently Speaking to Use Their Cellular Communication Device to Communicate with Me (Using My Own Cellular Communication Device) at Some Point in the Future
Page 1 of 1