ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] II [Alternate Campaign]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13790
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] II [Alternate Campaign] Empty
PostSubject: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] II [Alternate Campaign]   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] II [Alternate Campaign] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:28 pm

CHAPTOUR ONE:
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE" "that is a very good question; so good, in fact, that i am at a loss for-" "GET OUT GET OUT OR I WILL CALL THE SHERIFF" "oh boy sheriff antony's coming over" Margaret scrambles over to the phone and makes a call. "SHERIFF COME QUICK THERE IS A STRANGE MAN IN MY HOUSE WHO LOOKS LIKE A HOBO" "holy shit a sleep-over!!!" Sheriff Antony barges into Margaret's house holding a pillow. "PILLOW FIGHT" Jakey and Sheriff Antony batter eachother with pillows. "YOU TWO HAVE LEFT ME WITH NO CHOICE; I MUST NOW RELEASE THE HARLEQUIN FOETUS KNIGHT"
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Leap Frog. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Jakey runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of electricity. Electricity shoots from Jakey's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job jakey" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] II [Alternate Campaign]   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] II [Alternate Campaign] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:29 pm

CHAPTOUR TWO:
Jakey and Sheriff Antony exit the house, apalled at the lack of good hosting skills. "hey look over there it's taylor" "oh hey taylor how are you feeling today" "like i am never going to accomplish anything in my life and i am going to die alone and unfulfilled" "that's our taylor" "hey let's go to town and get WASTED" "oh SHIT YEAH" The three friends run through Adventure Cave. "I AM GOING TO GET MORE WASTED THAN YOU" "NO WAY I AM GOING TO BE THE WASTEDEST" "I BELIEVE YOU ARE FORGETTING THAT IT IS I, TAYLOR, WHO WILL BE THE MOST WASTED" "PFFT YEAH RI-" Jakey runs full-tilt into a chest. "ow ow ow" Jakey picks himself up. "STUPID FUCKING CHEST NOW I WILL BE LATE FOR THE WASTING" Jakey kicks the chest, and Bran pops out. "hello" "hello" "hey bran you wanna go get wasted" "DO I" Jakey and Bran race through the cave and hit the mouth of the cave just as the waste-disposal truck enters. "oh boy oh boy" Jakey, Taylor, Bran, and Sheriff Antony are picked up and thrown into the back of the garbage truck by A HARLEQUIN FOETUS KNIGHT
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Kings Quest V. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Bran runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of ice. Ice shoots from Bran's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job bran" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] II [Alternate Campaign]   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] II [Alternate Campaign] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:29 pm

CHAPTOUR THREE:
The four crawl out of the town dump, covered in waste. "that was pretty fun but i am still depressed re: the meaningless nature of existence" "you know what always cheers me up? food of questionable quality acquired by paying outrageous prices to a guy with a stall on the street" "i find it more enjoyable when the food guy doesn't even have a stall or any feasible way to prepare said food of questionable quality" "yes but those are illegal here in adventureburg" "curses" "hello there can i interest any of you gentlemen in some fi-holy shit hello jakey" "hey jakey how's life" "not bad; just selling these bootleg electricity powers" "whatever it takes to make a living, right" "so why are you here in adventureburg today" "we're in the market for some food of questionable quality acquired by paying outrageous prices to a guy with a stall on the street" "well you're in luck, since i am running a special today on food of questionable quality acquired by paying outrageous prices to a guy with a stall on the street" "oh boy" "we'll take all you got" "a wise choice sir" Jakey hands Jakey a plate with an unidentifiable ooze on it. "oh boy; my favourite" The four begin shovelling ooze into their mouths as Jakey is approached by another customer. "hey you got any food of questionable quality acquired by paying outrageous prices to a guy with a stall on the street left" "no sir we just sold out to those guys" Enraged, the customer attacks Jakey, revealing his true identity to be A HARLEQUIN FOETUS CUSTOMER
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Riven: The Sequel to Myst. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Taylor runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of wind. Wind shoots from Taylor's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job taylor" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR FOUR:
"thanks for the food of questionable quality acquired by paying outrageous prices to a guy with a stall on the street jakey; let's go to that new grasssurfing place" "oh boy i love grasssurfing" The four head over to the newest-looking building in Adventureburg. "hello we would like to try some grasssurfing taylor" "uh sorry this is uh windsurfing" "holy shit" "i am calling the better business bureau" Sheriff Antony pulls out his cellphone and dials the number. "please don't" "sorry taylor you brought this upon yourself" "but-" Taylor looks at Taylor with barely-contained disappointment, a single tear trying desperately to escape its confines. A man pulls up in a black van. "hello what is the problem" "this grasssurfing place doesn't have grasssurfing!!!" "oh dear" Svart pulls out his yellow tape and seals off the entrance. "may god have mercy on your soul" Svart hops back into his black van, leaving the five trapped inside the building with A HARLEQUIN FOETUS KNIGHT
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Eif runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of fire. Fire shoots from Eif's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job eif" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR FIVE:
"great now how are we going to get out" "i vote we eat taylor for food" "seconded" "thirded" "wait guys i wait" "if only we had something to cook him with" "DID SOMEBODY SAY COOK" Eif jumps through a window. "oh hey eif we're just going to eat taylor for food" "well we can't be eating raw or uncooked meat" "word up my nigga" "we wouldn't want to get e coli" Eif nods solemnly as he begins cooking Taylor. "guys come on quit it you can't eat me i don't have enough meat on my bones to feed a single person, letalone five" "it's okay; we're still pretty full from eating food of questionable quality acquired by paying outrageous prices to a guy with a stall on the street" "yeah cooking and eating you is more symbolic than anything, really" "oh carry on then" Taylor sits patiently as he cooks to a tender golden brown, then the five dig in. "that was the best taylor i've ever had" "you know, taylor is a delicacy in several european countries" "i don't doubt it; the subtle tastes and textures are just enough to satisfy, even when the portions are small" "word up" "welp time to go" The five climb out of the window Eif came in through. and find a trashcan being rummaged through by A HARLEQUIN FOETUS KNIGHT
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Big Bumpin'. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Tony runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of earth. Earth shoots from Tony's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job tony" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR SIX:
"man i'm thirsty" "hey look a lemonade stand" "oh boy i sure do love lemonade; it is my third-favourite -ade, after gatorade and band-aid" "hello bran we would like five lemonades" "would you like to try our new product, lemonade with ice in it" "nah, i feel that the ice dillutes the natural flavours of the lemonade as it melts, causing a lack of the flavour i am purchasing" "you are more astute than most; i just use that to mark up the price and spend less money on the lemonading process" "yes, i understand that the lemonading process is complex and expensive because of that" "yes" Bran pours five lemonades, and Eif brings the lemonades back to the table. "oops wrong table sorry" Eif picks the lemonades back up and leaves behind the man at the table, A HARLEQUIN FOETUS KNIGHT
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Jenga. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Michelle runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of light. Light shoots from Michelle's right hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job michelle" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR SEVEN:
"man that was awkward" "yeah i can't believe you went to the wrong table" "guys i'm sorrow it won't happen again" "the only way you can atone for your sins is by beating us in a BOAT RACE" "oh this will be easy, as i am the best boat racer in the land" "i think you mean 'i WAS the best boat racer in the land at some point but that title now belongs to jakey'" "no, he means 'i WAS the best boat racer in the land at some point but this is not true any more because sheriff antony brought in a ringer'" Tony steps out from behind a curtain. "i am here... TO RACE" "yeah i kind of gathered that" "s-sorry" "it's all right" The six line up their boats at the starting line. "on your mark, get set" Tony speeds off, and the others follow him. "how rude" "now to leave those kids behind with my secret weapon" Tony twists a knob, arming his secret weapon. As the five other racers round the corner, Tony throws A HARLEQUIN FOETUS KNIGHT
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Chicken. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Amiee :3 runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of pastry. Pastry shoots from Amiee :3's right hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job amiee :3" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR EIGHT:
"i am victorious now it is time for a victorious steak" "i am not victorious but i would like a steak anyway" "hello we would like six steaks please; cooked until it is actually done and edible, signified by the inside being brown the whole way through" "of course; any other type of cooking is inedible and opens the door for you to get e coli, and also doesn't taste as good and the texture is awful and chewy and that is not how steak is properly prepared no sir" Eif slaps six steaks into a pot full of boiling water as the six boat racers take their seats. "oh boy i sure do love steak" "as do i; the flavours of a properly-cooked steak are uh good" "word up" "here you go guys; six freshly-boiled steaks" "oh boy oh boy" "i agree with the last statement" "as do i" The six dig into their properly-cooked steaks, only adding salt to the outside. Another customer approaches the steak shack. "hello i would like a steak, medium rare" Eif recoils in horror. "get out" "b-" "GET OUT" Enraged, the customer rips off his clothing, revealing his true identity as A HARLEQUIN FOETUS CUSTOMER
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Pin the Tail on the Donkey. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Sheriff Antony runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of imagination. Imagination shoots from Sheriff Antony's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job sheriff antony" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] II [Alternate Campaign]   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] II [Alternate Campaign] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:30 pm

CHAPTOUR NINE:
"oh look a used boats store" "yawn" "yeah let's go" "HEY HEY HEY you can't do that" "why not" "because my lot rules clearly state: buy something or face A HARLEQUIN FOETUS KNIGHT"
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Hula Hoop. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Kathy runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of knives. Knives shoots from Kathy's right hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job kathy" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] II [Alternate Campaign]   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] II [Alternate Campaign] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:30 pm

CHAPTOUR TEN:
"okay i couldn't sell you on the cactii, but how about these LEGENDARY WEAPONS" "well uh" "they don't look so legendary to me" "but they were used to slay the horrible monster!!!" "what horrible monster" "you know that one that was terrorising that nation" "what nation" "uh chicago" "what was the beast's name" "uh amadeus cole winterstead the fourth" "oh yeah he was a horrible tyrant; monster may be going a bit far though" The five pay for their legendary swords and exit the factory, and are immediately eaten by a giant plant. "aw we didn't even have time to make snide comments" "and i had the best one lined up!!!" "really what was it" "nah the moment's passed" "come on tell me" "no" "please" "okay, it was 'that-'" "no you have to do the voice" "the... voice?" "you know the bran voice" "you mean... my voice?" "no i mean the 'oh look i am bran rargh'" "oh right; ahem: 'that is the third-largest plant i have ever seen'" "..." "..." "better than last time at least" "anyway now how do we get out of here" "taylor, use your grass powers!!!" "i have wind powers" "goddammit" "why are you so useless taylor" "hey i have an idea" "tell me the idea" "let's BURN the plant" "..." "..." "EIF THIS IS NO TIME FOR YOUR SHITTY JOKES" "HEY MY JOKES ARE GREAT" "0/10" "FUCK" "guys let's ICE the plant" "great idea bran!!!" "but guys fire-" "eif stop being mad just because your power is shitty and not very effective against grass" Bran blasts the planet with ice, freeing the five. "it sure is cold here in the vacuum of space" "i've been colder" Suddenly, someone changes the bag. "oh no i did not see this coming" The five are emptied into a trash can, where they find A HARLEQUIN FOETUS KNIGHT
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Sack Race. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Mr. Sock runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of sandals. Sandals shoots from Mr. Sock's right hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job mr sock" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR ELEVEN:
"hey look a stand selling... something" "i am selling earth powers for 19.95 buy them or get out" "but i already have-" "buy them or get out" "but-" Tony draws his sword. "fine i mean shit" Everyone leaves the front of the stand and decide now would be a good time to face A HARLEQUIN FOETUS KNIGHT
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Doki Doki Panic. "So Like" "yeah?" "What Now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "But I Already Have Them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "Take That Back" "okay yeah that was mean" "Okay" Robert Truckdriver runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of Damage Inc.. Damage Inc. shoots from Robert Truckdriver's right hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job robert truckdriver" "yeah you're pretty cool" "You Mean It?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR TWELVE:
"I HAVE FINALLY FOUND YOU; PREPARE TO DIE FOR KILLING MY FATH-" A loud crash is heard as five figures crash through the skylight. "hey what's up" Jakey slides between Roubourt's legs and flips up into a handstand, kicking Roubourt in the head. Jakey flicks his feet back and forth, causing Roubourt to take repeated kicks to his skull. Jakey rolls out of the way just as Tony slices down into Roubourt, cutting him in half. Roubourt's halves fall to the ground. Eif grabs one half of Roubourt and grabs it in his left hand, immolating it and turning it to ash. Bran summons a giant icicle in Roubourt's other half, causing the half to explode. Taylor blows the chunks and ashes into the trash can. "'no i want the wind powers they will be an asset in combat in ways no one will see coming' stupid stupid" "WHAT THE FUCK HE WAS MY NEMESIS" "i don't see your name on him" "HE KILLED MY FATHER AND STOLE OUR VILLAGE'S SUPPLY OF PS3 GAMES" "uh i'm sorry to tell you but-" "HOLY SHIT I LEVELED UP" "ME TOO" Jakey does some sommersaults and leaps into the air, arm outstretched. Eif leaps off the wall behind him, hand outstretched to meet Jakey's in an aerial high-five. "should i put the points into strength or dexterity" "what about health" "HEALTH?! HA PUSSY" "how do you plan to survive without health then" "by not getting hit" "why didn't i think of that" Tony grabs his ball off of the podium in the centre of the room, and the five leave triumphant. "seriously what the fuck just happened"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

CHAPTOUR THIRTEEN:
"mother i have returned" "who are you" "your son, tony" "i don't have a son" "but wait that means..." Tony fades from existence. "..." "..." "how did" "lo all" Stevman teleports in on his time machine, does a kneeslide, and plays a powerchord. "THAT'S OUR STEVMAN" Michelle walks up to the group and rests her arms on their shoulders. "take me home"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] II [Alternate Campaign]   Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] II [Alternate Campaign] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teh Forum RPG [Reboot] [Remaster] II [Alternate Campaign]
Page 1 of 1