ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Back to School Special 2014

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13790
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to School Special 2014 Empty
PostSubject: Back to School Special 2014   Back to School Special 2014 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:29 am

BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL AND SHIT:
"eif wake up it is time for school" "what even is that" "it is where you go for eight hours a day to learn things you probably already know" "i'll pass" "but it is required by law" "really" "really" "yeah whatever" Eif rolls over and drifts off to sleep. "STOP THIS IS THE POLICE" "GET ONTO THAT BUS OR ELSE" "OR ELSE WHAT" Sting pulls the pin on a tear gas grenade and chucks it through Eif's window. "oh no" Eif's mind is flooded with memories of his beloved dog, Fragments, who was tragically killed when his dog house was hit by a car. The memories cause Eif to burst into tears, and lie prone on the floor. "MOVE IN, MEN" The Police charge into Eif's house and grab him, chucking him into the school bus. After reliving the painful memories many times in his head, the bus finally reaches its destination, and Eif glumly trudges into the school. "hello class welcome to kindergarten!!! today we will start by learning my favourite letter of the alphabet, ellemmenno!!!" "yaaaaaaaaaaaaay" "ellemmenno is the twelfth letter of the alphabet" Jakey looks around a bit. "uh yeah that about covers it" Jakey stares at his students, then looks at his watch. "welp that's all i got" Jakey heads to the door and takes his jacket off the hook, putting it onto his torso, as one does with jackets. "i'll be at the bar if you need me" Jakey walks off to the school cafeteria with his hands in his pockets, whistling badly. "hello taylor i will have a gin and tonic on the rocks, hold the rocks" "oh the usual then" Taylor turns around to get the tonic out of the tonic case. "uh we seem to be out of tonic" "what how can you be out of tonic" "we also seem to be out of gin" "WHAT" "and also rocks" "goddammit why do i even come here" Jakey gets up from the table in disgust and heads to the principal's office. "THIS IS AN OUTRAGE; HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET THROUGH THE DAY WITHOUT GIN AND/OR TONIC" Principal Bran quickly hides his gin and tonic inside a potted plant. "uh yes this is totally an outrage i will fire that bartender" "SEE THAT YOU DO" Jakey stomps out of the principal's office and bumps into A HARLEQUIN FOETUS KNIGHT
Sheriff Antony twirls his revolvers. "heh" Bran launches the harlequin foetus knight into the air, and Sheriff Antony shoots it with his revolvers. Taylor leaps into the air and impales the harlequin foetus knight. Taylor leaps off, and Tony runs at the harlequin foetus knight, sword dragging across the floor, and releases it into a deadly spiral of energy. The harlequin foetus knight is launched into the air, and Michelle leaps at it and kicks it at a wall. Amiee :3 makes pastry for Jakey and Eif as they play Strip Parcheesi. "so like" "yeah?" "what now" "well according to protocol, one of us has to get his/her powers now" "but i already have them" "play along you you not-very-cool guy" "TAKE THAT BACK" "okay yeah that was mean" "OKAY" Jakey runs around aimlessly and gets struck by a bolt of electricity. Electricity shoots from Jakey's left hand and obliterates the harlequin foetus knight. "wow nice job jakey" "yeah you're pretty cool" "you mean it?!" "no" "fuck"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Back to School Special 2014
Page 1 of 1