ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

MuffDiver89 (Toki) Here, From Forum.Guitarherogame.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRealMuffDiver
Newfag
TheRealMuffDiver

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-11-15

MuffDiver89 (Toki) Here, From Forum.Guitarherogame.com Empty
PostSubject: MuffDiver89 (Toki) Here, From Forum.Guitarherogame.com   MuffDiver89 (Toki) Here, From Forum.Guitarherogame.com Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:46 pm

It's been a while people, I figured with my skills of searching on the internet I'd find you all eventually. I am the man responsible for destroying the first guitar hero game forum. Cinder couldn't stop me and I was on a rampage, fortunatley I'm not 13 anymore and have grown up quite a lot since then.

Purely for nostalgia I tried to find the old forum in which I believed I destroyed. It all started with me stealing userbars and claiming I made them after all I was only 13 at the time. I was banned and made a new account to get my revenge, and five years later. The damage I have caused is still not repaired, This thread is the official I'm sorry thread for doing what I did. I hope we can all be friends and reminisce on these memories. I had a lot of fun on that forum and it exposed me to a lot of great music.

- Muffdiver69(89) Of the guitarherogame forums
Back to top Go down
Peewee
I LOVE SOME NEW CLOTHES
Peewee

Male
Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: MuffDiver89 (Toki) Here, From Forum.Guitarherogame.com   MuffDiver89 (Toki) Here, From Forum.Guitarherogame.com Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:57 am

lmao who
Back to top Go down
cucumber
Quite alright
cucumber

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-08-28

PostSubject: Re: MuffDiver89 (Toki) Here, From Forum.Guitarherogame.com   MuffDiver89 (Toki) Here, From Forum.Guitarherogame.com Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:42 am

wow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MuffDiver89 (Toki) Here, From Forum.Guitarherogame.com   MuffDiver89 (Toki) Here, From Forum.Guitarherogame.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MuffDiver89 (Toki) Here, From Forum.Guitarherogame.com
Page 1 of 1