ADVENTURE
HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

ADVENTURE

HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Share | 

MuffDiver89 (Toki) Here, From Forum.Guitarherogame.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheRealMuffDiver
Newfag

Male
Number of posts : 1
Favourite Band : K-Rino
Registration date : 2013-11-15

PostSubject: MuffDiver89 (Toki) Here, From Forum.Guitarherogame.com   Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:46 pm

It's been a while people, I figured with my skills of searching on the internet I'd find you all eventually. I am the man responsible for destroying the first guitar hero game forum. Cinder couldn't stop me and I was on a rampage, fortunatley I'm not 13 anymore and have grown up quite a lot since then.

Purely for nostalgia I tried to find the old forum in which I believed I destroyed. It all started with me stealing userbars and claiming I made them after all I was only 13 at the time. I was banned and made a new account to get my revenge, and five years later. The damage I have caused is still not repaired, This thread is the official I'm sorry thread for doing what I did. I hope we can all be friends and reminisce on these memories. I had a lot of fun on that forum and it exposed me to a lot of great music.

- Muffdiver69(89) Of the guitarherogame forums
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peewee
I LOVE SOME NEW CLOTHES

Male
Number of posts : 368
Favourite Band : ICP!!! jugallos fo life im down wit da clown
Balls : Your face!
Jakey : not my face!
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: MuffDiver89 (Toki) Here, From Forum.Guitarherogame.com   Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:57 am

lmao who
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cucumber
Quite alright

Male
Number of posts : 15
Favourite Band : *****
Registration date : 2013-08-28

PostSubject: Re: MuffDiver89 (Toki) Here, From Forum.Guitarherogame.com   Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:42 am

wow
Back to top Go down
View user profile

MuffDiver89 (Toki) Here, From Forum.Guitarherogame.com
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1