ADVENTURE
HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

ADVENTURE

HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Share | 

The Three Little Guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male
Number of posts : 7677
Favourite Band : Nirvana
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: The Three Little Guys   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:41 pm

CHAPTOUR ONE:
"man i sure do love my new house made entirely out of steelheart demo tapes; i sure hope nobody tries to blow it down" "Hey Let Me In" "no" "If You Do Not Let Me In Then I Will Be Forced To Take Drastic Measures" "such as" "I Will Have To Blow Your House Down" "oh no" Robert Truckdriver huffs and puffs and blows Eif's house down. "THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS AFRAID OF" Eif is blown across town into Jakey's house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/Teh_Jakester/
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Three Little Guys   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:41 pm

CHAPTOUR TWO:
"oh hello eif have you come to admire my sweet-ass house made enTYREly out of tyres" "uh sure" "i'm just glad no one is trying to blow it down" "Hey Let Me In" "no" "If You Do Not Let Me In Then I Will Be Forced To Take Drastic Measures" "such as" "I Will Have To Blow Your House Down" "oh no" Robert Truckdriver huffs and puffs and blows Jakey's house down. "THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS AFRAID OF" Eif and Jakey are blown across town into Svart's house.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Three Little Guys   Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:41 pm

CHAPTOUR THREE:
"oh hello eif and jakey are you here to admire my house made entirely out of ps3 games" "not really" "oh" "Hey Let Me In" "no" "If You Do Not Let Me In Then I Will Be Forced To Take Drastic Measures" "such as" "I Will Have To Blow Your House Down" "JUST TRY IT" Robert Truckdriver huffs and puffs, but is unable to blow Svart's house down. "Well Shit" Robert Truckdriver mopes off. "h-how" "how can you blow down a house... THAT DOESN'T EXIST" "SVART YOU'RE A GENIUS" Jakey and Eif lift Svart above their shoulders. "uh what now" "i hadn't really gotten that far yet" "let's play some ps3 games!!!" "uh" "oh right"
THE END
Back to top Go down

The Three Little Guys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1