ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Sheriff Antony, Where are You?! (season 4)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13790
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Sheriff Antony, Where are You?! (season 4) Empty
PostSubject: Sheriff Antony, Where are You?! (season 4)   Sheriff Antony, Where are You?! (season 4) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:20 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"well gang i sure am glad that we are going on a vacation to this theme park that is in no way haunted" "you said it jakey" Jakey pulls into the parking lot of the amusement park. "man this place looks like a ghost town" "g-g-ghost?!" Sheriff Antony leaps into Eif's arms. "it's a metaphor" "m-m-m-METAPHOR?!" Eif and Sheriff Antony hide underneat the Mystery Machine. "kids now is not a good time to be here at the amusement park" "what why not" "the amusement park is haunted by THE PHANTOM" "THE PHANTOM?!" "he's been haunting the shit out of us ever since we added the tilt-o-whirl" "WELL GANG LET'S GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS MYSTERY" "MYSTERY?!" Erin falls from the top of the ferris wheel. "ouch" "hey where's amiee :3" "oh no she's been kidnapped" "let's split up; erin and i will go to find amiee :3 while eif and sheriff antony go and encounter the phantom" "GOOD IDEA" "wait what" Jakey and Erin head off to find Amiee :3. "well sheriff antony i guess we should go get some amusement park food, such as cotton candy and pretzels" "good idea" Eif and Sheriff Antony head to the popcorn stand. "hello we would like one popcorn please" The Phantom hands Eif the popcorn. "gee thanks" Eif begins popping the popcorn into his mouth. "yuck this popcorn doesn't have any butter" "ruh-roh" "excuse me can we get so-AAAAAAAAAA" Eif and Sheriff Antony run in place for a bit before running away from The Phantom. "oh hey we found amiee :3" "thanks for rescuing me" "don't mention it" Eif and Sheriff Antony run right past Jakey, Erin, and Amiee :3. "what was that all about" "oh probably nothing" Jakey yawns, and The Phantom runs right into his outstretched arm. "OH HEY" "nice work jakey" "SO WHO WAS BEHIND THIS DASTARDLY PLOT" "i say it was the gateman we met" "pfft yeah right it was totally, 100%, without a doubt, completely and totally... RED HERRING" "actually no it was..." Erin unmasks The Phantom. "OLD MAN SVART?!" "exactly" "like why did he do it erin" "because he 'thought it would be funny'" "AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS" "i'm 24" "i'm an ageless immortal being" "fuck off sheriff antony" "no" "fuck" "HEY WHERE ARE EIF AND SHERIFF ANTONY" "what he's rig-" Jakey looks around, confused. "wher-" "I'M SO GLAD WE SOLVED THAT MYSTERY" "SHERIFF SHERIFF ANTONY"
THE END
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox

Sheriff Antony, Where are You?! (season 4)
Page 1 of 1