ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 3) Empty
PostSubject: Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 3)   Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 3) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:17 pm

EPYSODE ONE:
"shit i just realised" "what is it jakey-kun" "we forgot to ask kenzakishima-san for his shrimp gumbo recipe" "OH FUCK" "we must get that recipe!!!" Jakey-kun and Amiee :3-kun rummage through Kenzakishima-san's drawers. "OH HEY I FOUND KENZAKISHIMA-SAN'S DIARY" "oh shit let's read it" "dear diary, today my friends and i ate shrimp gumbo that i made myself; it was super-great and i hope to make it again; good job i have the recipe memorised because i haven't written it down anywhere" "FUCK" "it's obvious what we must do" Jakey-kun nods. "now who do we know who knows black magic" "svart-san!!!" "of course!!! svart-san is the master of black magic!!!" Jakey-kun and Amiee :3-kun run outside. "HEY GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING" "we're uh going to see svart-san" "oh man can i come" Jakey-kun sweats. "i am the best at going to see svart-san" "wel-" "UNDERSTAND THAT" "goodbye michelle-sama" "no wait no" Jakey-kun and Amiee :3-kun run away. "WHY CAN NO ONE UNDERSTAND THAT"
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 3)   Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 3) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:17 pm

EPYSODE TWO:
"hey svart-san do you know how to revive people with black magic" "uh no" "what i thought you were the best at black magic" "oh no you misheard me, i said i'm the best at ghetto magic" "what" "that's totally the same thing" "don't be racist" "well what do we do now!!!" "we must go to the source!!! the person who is truly responsible for kenzakishima-san's death!!!" Jakey-kun knocks on Orange-sama's door. "ORANGE-SAMA OPEN UP WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE" "oh hello jakey-kun how are you today" "i'm fine listen we need to revive kenzakishima-san and we decided to cut out the middle man so chop chop make with the reviving" "it's a massive breach of my contract with satan-kun but okay" Orange-sama begins to open a portal to the Dead Zone. "while you're there can you do me a favour" "uh okay" "did you have anything in mind" "nah" Orange-sama finishes opening the portal to the Dead Zone, and Jakey-kun and Amiee :3-kun hop in.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 3)   Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 3) Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:17 pm

EPYSODE THREE:
"so this is the dead zone" "i guess so" "HEY GUYS OVER HERE" "uh oh" "just keep walking and pretend we don't know he's there" "HEY GUYS IT'S ME EIF-CHAN" Jakey-kun and Amiee :3-kun walk in the opposite direction. "GUYS I KNEW YOU'D SAVE ME" "oh hey look it's an orphan-chan" "ooh" Jakey-kun runs and tackles the orphan-chan to the ground, and walks over to the portal. Jakey-kun rapidly moves the orphan-chan between the worlds of the living and the dead, causing the orphan-chan to explode. "..." "..." "THAT WAS FUN" "LET'S DO IT AGAIN" "oh hey look it's kenzakishima-san" "HEY KENZAKISHIMA-SAN WHAT'S UP" "oh hello friends i was just playing boggle with sheriff antony-kun" "oh hey sheriff antony-kun" "jakey-kun pls go" "kenzakishima-san we're here to revive you!!!" "i am sorry but i cannot live down the shame of losing at jenga" "what if we offered you a record deal" "i have always wanted to get my music out there" Kenzakishima-san thinks for a moment. "okay" "come on sheriff antony-kun you can come too" "no i refuse" "guess we'll have to do this the hard way" Kenzakishima-san drags Sheriff Antony-kun by the collar through the portal. Jakey-kun, Amiee :3-kun and Kenzakishima-san jump in after.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

EPYSODE FOUR:
"..." "..." "EIF-CHAN WHY ARE YOU HERE" "i wanted to be alive again" "NO EIF-CHAN YOU CANNOT SEVER THE CONNECTION BETWEEN LIFE AND DEATH" "but kenzakishima-san did it" "it was cooler when he did it" "but how can you guys have fun without me!!! i'm eif-chan!!! the life of the party!!!" "more like the DEATH of the party" "OUCH" Jakey-kun and Amiee :3-kun high-five. "you're just jealous because i believe it harder than you" "..." "..." "okay that is IT" Jakey-kun grabs Eif-chan by the head and chucks him into Orange-sama's china cabinet. "NO MY FINE CHINA" Orange-sama picks everyone up with his mind. "EVERYBODY OUT" Orange-sama chucks everyone into the streets. "i'd say that went well" "i agree"
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

EPYSODE FIVE:
"oh man this shrimp gumbo is amazing" "i am so glad that i revived for this" "this was totally worth the effort" "i agree" "man this is great" "yeah i-" "UNDERSTAND THAT" "..." "..." Eif-chan, Sheriff Antony-kun, Jakey-kun, Amiee :3-kun, Svart-san, Bran-sama, and Kenzakishima-san drop their bowls simultaneously and leave the dining room. "wait wait"
THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 3)   Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super-Magical Kawaii Desu Show-Kun!!! (season 3)
Page 1 of 1