ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Informercials

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13790
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Informercials Empty
PostSubject: Informercials   Informercials Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:16 pm

PRODUCT ONE:
"samantha it is your turn to present" "okay" Samantha gets up to present her project, her ample breasts flopping as she walks. Jeremy looks under the table horrified at his erection. "oops" Samantha bends down to pick up her pencil, her breasts flopping more and more. Jeremy's erection bursts out of his pants. "good job i brought my sewing kit" "thank you samantha that was a great presentation; jeremy you're up" "WHA-" "HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU" Professor Eif stands in front of the video feed. "hi i'm professor eif, here to show you a great new product: the DERECTION pill!!! no more will your erection embarass you in front of friends, family, or that hobo down the street who is constantly masturbating" Jeremy pops a Derection pill, causing his erection to go back down to a managable level. "thanks derection; you saved my adolescence" Jeremy gives the camera a thumbs-up as he walks up to present his project.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Informercials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Informercials   Informercials Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:16 pm

PRODUCT TWO:
"honey did you take out the trash" "i'll do it on the commercial" "THAT IS IT YOU NEVER DO WHAT I ASK IT'S LIKE YOUR SPORTSBALL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OUR RELATIONSHIP" "TOUCHDOWN" "THAT'S IT I'M OUT" "HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU" Professor Eif stands in front of the video feed. "hi i'm professor eif, here to show you a great new product: the chick magnet!!! no more will your bitches walk out on you" Chet activates the Chick Magnet, causing Margaret to be flung back into the magnet. "thanks chick magnet; you saved my relationship" Chet takes a sip from his glass of arsenic and continues watching his sportsball match.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

Informercials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Informercials   Informercials Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:16 pm

PRODUCT THREE:
"we are gathered here today to mourn the passing of carl, the greatest man we have ever known" Sean suddenly thinks of last night's episode of Two and a Half Men. "carl's life was cut short when he was tragically unable to follow the damn train" "pfffffff" Sean struggles to contain his laughter. "HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU" Professor Eif stands in from of the video feed. "hi i'm professor eif, here to show you a great new product: the onion ring!!! no more will your throat's constricting make you look like a total cunt at a funeral" Sean activates the Onion Ring, causing a plate of onions to be cut in front of him. Many single tears work their way down Sean's face. "thanks onion ring; you saved my respect" Sean winks at the camera as more single tears stream down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Informercials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Informercials   Informercials Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Informercials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ADVENTURE :: high tier :: the trash can-
Jump to: