ADVENTURE
HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

ADVENTURE

HEY MISTER CAN WE HAVE OUR BALL BACK

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

Share | 

Another Thing (2014)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male
Number of posts : 7687
Favourite Band : Nirvana
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Another Thing (2014)   Wed May 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Mission 000: Prologue [N/A]
"wake up fag" A man with a pretty funny (but not too funny) moustache hits Jakey in the head with a plank of wood. "woah deja vu" "my name is chuck; give me the diamonds filthy canadian pig" "NEVER" Chuck breaks the wooden plank over Jakey's head. "this seems really familiar" "no" "fuck" A man wearing nothing but a t-shirt that says "Ron Paul 2012" and has a single hole in it, as well as his trademark cowboy hat, swings from a rope and kicks Chuck in the head. "ow quit it" "no" "fuck" The man backflips off the rope, landing on two guards. "seriously i'm getting this weird feeling of deja vu" "you should probably lay off the drugs jakey" "NEVER" Sheriff Antony pulls his twin revolvers out from under his "Ron Paul 2012" t-shirt. Sheriff Antony fires at Chuck, who dives beneath a desk and grabs his Desert Eagle. "hey check this out" Chuck fires a bullet at a pipe. The bullet bounces off and hits Sheriff Antony right in his autographed "Ron Paul 2012" t-shirt. "YOU MOTHERFUCKER" Two guards emerge from doors on either side of the boat. Jakey lifts up the chair he's tied to, and headbutts the guard on the right into the wall, causing his knife to dislodge from its holster, cutting the rope on Jakey's right hand. Jakey grabs the guard's falling M4 and points it at the desk Chuck is hiding behind. Meanwhile, Sheriff Antony backflips over the guard on the left, and grabs his neck in the crook of his arm. Chuck sweats. "hey i have an idea" Chuck chucks his gun at the ceiling, hitting a secret button, which opens a trap door underneath him. Chuck giggles with delight as he falls down the shaft to his personal speedboat. "welp" "i will have my revenge" Sheriff Antony looks down at the second bullet hole in his autographed "Ron Paul 2012" t-shirt. "it's only a matter of time" Michelle rapels down the rope attached to the top of the ship. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/all of the stuff you have on your 'A Thing' save file/Sheriff Antony missions]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/Teh_Jakester/
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Thing (2014)   Wed May 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Mission 001: Drink to Me, Drink to My Health [Sheriff Antony]
"hey sheriff antony what was that guy's problem" "i know right? who even cares about the diamonds any more anyway? it's all about the macguffin now" "the what" Sheriff Antony pulls The MacGuffin from his pocket. "this shit is top of the line" "i do not like the course that the future is taking" "you're just mad that you're carrying around outdated technology" "outdated?! the diamonds saved my life a bunch of times!!!" "but will they blend?" "what no diamond is the hardest subst-" Sheriff Antony puts The MacGuffin in a blender, and blends The MacGuffin into a fine paste. "uh" Sheriff Antony pours The MacGuffin into a glass and hands it to Jakey. "drink up" "what" "jakey if you're going to be the protagonist, you have to join us here in 2014" "but the future scares me" "i didn't want to have to do this jakey but you've forced my hand" Sheriff Antony presses a button on his desk, revealing a lineup of teenagers. "CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG" "why sheriff antony" A single tear streams down Jakey's cheek as he grabs the glass containing The MacGuffin. "why" Jakey tilts his head back and chugs The MacGuffin, nearly throwing up in the process. Sheriff Antony presses the button again, trapping the teenagers behind the bookcase again. "how do you feel" "kind of purple" Jakey looks at his hand, and notices that it is now purple. "WHAT HOW WHY WHAT" "oops" Sheriff Antony holds a knob up to Jakey and twists it, adjusting the colour balance. "there that's better" "wha-" "you should take this with you just in case" Sheriff Antony hands Jakey the knob. "but how why where but what" Michelle falls through the chimney dressed in red and carrying a large sack. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/The MacGuffin/colour-change knob]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 002: Streaking [Sheriff Antony]
"jakey my windows are fucking wrecked" Jakey looks at Sheriff Antony's windows and notices all kinds of streaks. "i'll say" "jakey we need to go see professor eif and find out his secrets" "but if we find them out then won't they stop being secrets" "fuck off jakey" "no" "fuck" Jakey and Sheriff Antony hop into The Motherfucker and head to Alabama University, where they see Professor Eif trying to get some streaks out of his favourite window, Brad. "professor eif? what is happening" "it's horrible!!! the cleaning ladies have figured out how to put streaks in my streak-free windows!!!" "GASP" "AND THEY KIDNAPPED TYRONE" "I AM SHOCKED BECAUSE I TOTALLY KNOW WHO THAT IS" "we must destroy this conspiracy from within" "i agree" "JAKEY YOU NEED TO DISGUISE YOURSELF AS A CLEANING LADY" "he already looks like a lady" "good point" "hey" "take my secretary with you" Kathy teleports over to the group. "hello" "take these cleaning lady uniforms and infiltrate their base" "uh okay" "in the meantime we shouldn't speak" "i'd like to make that a general rule actually" "oh jakey you card" Professor Eif shoos Jakey and Kathy out, and they change into the cleaning lady uniforms and hop into The Motherfucker. "do you have any idea where their secret base is" "if i had to venture a guess, i'd say it's that building over there that says 'secret base'" "i doubt it" Jakey drives over to that building and the two enter. "HELLO AND WELCOME TO OUR SECRET BASE" "see" "goddammit" Jakey hands Kathy five Alabama Fun Bux. "we'd like to become cleaning ladies" "oh cool follow me to the initiation chamber" Kathy and Jakey follow Becky to the initiation chamber. "all you have to do is cause this window to have streaks" "wh-what" Becky motions to Tyrone. "you will never be able to call yourself cleaning ladies if you cannot ruin a simple window" Jakey grabs the cleaning spray off the table, a single tear streaming down his cheek. "forgive me... tyrone" Jakey sprays the Streak-Be-Not-Gone cleaning spray onto Tyrone. A screeching noise is heard as Jakey runs a cloth over Tyrone's defenseless body. Streaks appear all over Tyrone, and melt into his surface. Kathy solemnly dumps a bucket of Turtle Wax onto Tyrone, ensuring that the streaks remain forever. "GREAT JOB GUYS" Becky warps her arms around Jakey and Kathy. "COME BACK TOMORROW SO WE CAN PLAN OUR ATTACK" "o-okay" Jakey and Kathy leave the secret base and immediately throw up. "i hate my life" "i hate mine more" "wanna bet" "YES" Michelle walks out of the secret base drinking a juice box. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/cleaning lady uniform/Becky missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 003: Marathon Streaking [Becky]
"hey becky when can we get into the back room" "when you become a level five cleaning lady" "how do we do that" "by doing exactly what i tell you to" "that sounds really lame" "i know right" A fax comes through on the fax machine. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT IS GOING ON" "it's from the comissioner!!! he says that we need to streak up the windows of the alabama national athletics league" "uh-oh" "this is a perfect job for the two of you" "but but" "GO NOW GO" Becky shoos Jakey and Kathy outside and locks the doors. "welp" "guess we've got to go betray everyone we've ever cared about" "sounds good" Jakey and Kathy hop into The Motherfucker and head to the Alabama National Athletics League. "arrrrrrrgh hello cap'n" "what who 'captain' who is this captain" "arrrrrrrgh oh no cap'n jakey has amnesia" Ochrebeard shoves Jakey into the building. "arrrrrrrgh guys it's horrible" "arrrrrrrrrgh i agree" "arrrrrrrrrgh no i mean cap'n jakey has amnesia" "arrrrrrrrrrrgh oh shit" "arrrrrrrrrrrgh why is he dressed as a woman" "arrrrrrrrrrrgh i always thought cap'n jakey was a woman" "arrrrrrrrrgh we can settle this later" "arrrrrrrgh how do we snap someone out of amnesia" "arrrrrrrrrrgh maybe we should pour a bucket of water on his head" "arrrrrrrrrgh that's tuberculosis" "arrrrrrrrrrgh oh" "arrrrrrrrrgh hey where'd cap'n jakey go" Jakey and Kathy hop into The Motherfucker and leave, having streaked all of the windows. "arrrrrrrrrrgh we've been duped!!!" "arrrrrrrrrrrrgh let's never speak of this again" "arrrrrrrrrrrrgh word" Jakey and Kathy head into the secret hideout. "great job on the league guys" "it was wasn't it" "you are now promoted to level five cleaning ladies" "oh boy" Jakey and Kathy rush into the back room, and are greeted by a large steel door. "uh" "how do we get past this one" "you become a level ten cleaning lady" "goddammit" Michelle walks out of the steel door. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/fax machine t-shirt]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Thing (2014)   Wed May 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Mission 004: I Remember When [Becky]
"YOUR NEXT ASSIGNMENT IS TO STREAK UP CRAZY SVART'S USED AUTOS" "goddammit becky" "why is it always people we know" "GO GO GO" Becky presses the button under her desk, launching Jakey and Kathy out of the hideout. Jakey and Kathy hop into The Motherfucker and head for Crazy Svart's Used Autos. "HEY HEY HEY WELCOME TO CRAZY SVART'S USED AUTOS" "oh i thought this was crazy jim's used autos" "CRAZY JIM" Crazy Svart shakes his fist across the street. "can i sell you a car instead i mean my prices are lower plus you're already here so" "but crazy jim has so much car-isma" "..." "..." "get out" Crazy Svart stomps into his office and locks the door. Jakey and Kathy then cover the windows of all the cars in streaks and hop back into The Motherfucker and return to the secret hideout. "we did that thing you wanted us to do" "cool you're totally promoted to level ten cleaning ladies" "oh boy oh boy" The steel door swings open, revealing a wooden door. Jakey wiggles the handle to no avail. "how do we get past THIS one" "oh you have to wait until the boss is out of her meeting" "okay" "she should be done now if you'll wait here" Becky unlocks the door and heads in. "come in" Jakey and Kathy head into the big room, and see Becky behind her desk. "... YOU'RE the boss?!" "yes" "... i feel so silly" "i feel sillier" "0/10" "so now that you've ruined the lives of your best friends what would you like to talk about" "uh" "well" "you're just as bad as i am; using your friends to further your goals" "but-" "no you're just as bad as i am" "but-" "YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS I AM" "fuck" "so what now" "good question" "we didn't really have it planned out this far" "but let's be honest; what are you two little girls going to do to me" "i'm a boy" "0/10" "fuck" "can we regroup and come back when we have a plan" "sure" "thanks" Michelle tugs at Jakey's sleeve. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Crazy Jim t-shirt]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 005: Showdown [Becky]
"OKAY BECKY WE'VE GOT A PLAN" "so have i" Becky fires a giant laser from her deathbot at Jakey. "GODDAMMIT" "RUN LITTLE GIRLS" "i'm still a-" "fuck off jakey" "no" "fuck" "how will we defeat a giant robot" "the power of music?" "worth a shot" Jakey rips a guitar from the wall. "don't tell my heart; my achey-breaky he-" "uh i was thinking more rock and/or roll" "oh gotcha" Jakey fiddles around with his amp. "i've got two tickets in my pocket now baby we're gonna disappear; waited so long waited so long waited so long waited so long waited so long waited so long waited so long waited so long waited so long waited so lon-" "JAKEY THIS DOESN'T ROCK VERY HARD" "I'M TRYING" Suddenly, a bright red light flashes and stuns the robot. "JACK WHITE" "hey guys" Jack White plays a riff, disabling the giant robot. "what great timing" "why did i not install the anti-rock shields 'oh they'll never think to use music' stupid stupid becky" "what should we do about becky" "i say we let her go and let her stew in hatred until we forget about her and she has grown in power immensely so she can take her revenge on us" "sounds good" "i agree" "hey let's go get some pizza" "i hear the renovations of motherfucker pizza are done" "wooh" "jubulations" Michelle crawls out from the rubble of the giant robot. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/rock t-shirt/Professor Eif missions/Jack White missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 006: Window Pain [Professor Eif]
"great job defeating the cleaning lady jakey + kathy" "who" "exactly" "what are you doing" "to get these streaks out of my windows i will have to sell my soul to satan" "oh i did that years ago" "he offers competitive rates for souls" "you'd have to be retarded not to sell your soul to satan" "guys help me summon satan" Professor Eif starts drawing a pentagram on his floor. "pfft we don't need to draw on floors any more; we have smartphones" Jakey summons Satan using the iPentagram app on his iPhone. "hello" "hello" "how do you feel" "i'm great" "great" "so what did you guys want" "oh professor eif wants to get those streaks out of his windows" Satan carefully inspects Professor Eif's windows. "hmm this won't be easy, and i charge upfront" "what's the cost" "two souls" "uh" "i've only got one" "i don't have one at all" "nor i" "hmm" Satan rubs his chin in thought. "tell you what; i'll do it for one soul right now and another when you get the means" "sounds good" Satan and Professor Eif shake hands, Satan takes Professor Eif's soul, and Satan destreaks the windows. "wow nice work satan" "you're a livesaver" Professor Eif runs up to Satan and embraces him, a single tear streaming down his cheek. "thank you so much" Michelle wanders aimlessly around the parking lot. "take me home"
[reward: respect+/soul t-shirt/pentagram jacket/Satan missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 007: A Martyr for My Love for You [Jack White]
"jakey i need to get her back" "who" "jack wife" "but she tried to imprison your little ghost" "yeah she's very proactive" "but there are so many different women in the world" "yes and they are all SHIT compared to jack wife" "hey" "except you kathy" "thank you" "anyway i need your help getting her back man" "fine whatever" "yessss teach me all you know about women" "well first, she is made of sand; this makes it hard for her to keep together under stress" "makes sense" "for a temporary fix, you can douse her in water, compacting her and keeping her together; however, if you want something more permanent, fire is your best bet" "fire?!" "use this flamethrower on her, and she will turn to glass, one of the hardest materials" "oh that sounds logical" Jakey hands Jack White the flamethrower, and the four hop into The Motherfucker and head to Jack Wife's house. "oh no the front door is bricked up" "oh right" Jakey sweats. "curse my lack of foresight" "let me call adam lambert" Jack White grabs his phone, and Adam Lambert teleports in. "what's up" "we need this brick wall taken down" "oh is that all" Adam Lambert chucks his pokeorb at the brick wall, and Makuhita pops out. "go makuhita!!! use brick break!!!" Makuhita breaks down the brick wall and pops back into his pokeorb. "call me when you have a real challenge" Adam Lambert gives the group the pistol fingers as he walks off aimlessly. "OKAY" Jack White busts down the door. "OH THANK GOD I'VE BEEN TRAPPED IN HERE FOR A YEAR" Jack White lights Jack Wife on fire with his flamethrower. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK FUCK FIRE OW FIRE HOT FIRE" Jack Wife runs around screaming with her arms above her head. "jakey i thought you said she'd turn to glass" "oh, did you say women? i thought you said sand castles" "an honest mistake" Kathy grabs the fire extinguisher, and bashes Jack Wife in the head with it, putting out the flames. "oh thank you how can i ever repay you" "take back jack white" "deal" Jack White and Jack Wife embrace, single tears streaming down their faces. A pokeorb hits the wall, summoning Michelle. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/sand castle t-shirt/Adam Lambert missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 008: I Think I Smell a Rat [Jack White]
"now that i have jack wife back, i finally have the confidence to go after my lifelong dream of becoming a dentist" "wow" "i've already bought a building for the denist office come on" Jakey follows Jack White into his closet, transporting the two to Jack White's Dentistry Clinic. "hello do you have an appointment" "no" "shame" Kathy returns to reading the latest issue of Pudding Club Weekly. Jakey looks out the window. "hey did you know that robert truckdriver's discount dentistry is across the street" "WHAT" Jack White tears open the curtains and sees Robert Truckdriver's Discount Dentistry. "how will i ever compete with robert truckdriver and his various clones" "i have an idea" "tell me the idea" "why don't we send sheriff antony insulting phone messages to hurt his feelings" "i like this idea" "so do i" Jakey dials Sheriff Antony's number. "hello you have reached sheriff antony's phone; please leave a message after the beep" "ev-" "AFTER the beep jakey" Jakey sweats. "beep" "every day is like survival; YOU'RE MY LOVER NOT MY RIVAL" Jakey hangs up the phone, laughing maniacally. "jakey if i didn't know any better i'd swear that you're the villain of this story" "nah jakey's not cut out to be a villain" "yeah that hair isn't very villainous" "i disagree" Jack White shudders. "hey" Jakey's phone rings. "hello" "jakey why did you send me such a hurtful phone message" "uh Ha We Sure Got Sheriff Antony Good And Made Him Think That We Are Actually Jakey When In Fact We Are Not Jakey" "WHAT" "He Will Never Find Us At Our Secret Hideout, Robert Truckdriver's Discount Dentistry, Where We Also Have Jakey Held Captive" "You Said It Robert Truckdriver" "help" The screeching of tyres is heard. "that went surprisingly well" Jakey hangs up his phone just as Sheriff Antony pulls into the building. "JAKEY THE ROBERT TRUCKDRIVER CLONES HAVE JAKEY HELD CAPTIVE" "THE FIENDS" "HELP ME STORM THEIR SECRET HIDEOUT WHICH IS CONVENIENTLY ACROSS THE STREET AND A RIVAL BUSINESS TO YOUR FRIEND'S" "sounds good" Jakey, Kathy, Jack White, and Sheriff Antony storm Robert Truckdriver's Discount Dentistry. "EAT LEAD FUCKERS" Sheriff Antony sprays the entire staff down with lead. "How Could We Not Have Seen This Coming" "Damn Our Hubris" Robert Truckdriver 85, Robert Truckdriver 76, and Robert Truckdriver 102 fall to the ground, dead. "i am glad that i could rescue jakey" "cool" "hey let's go get ice cream" "i just got in a new shipment of death by vanilla ice cream" The four head to Jakey's Ice Cream and pop open a tub of Death by Vanilla ice cream, finding nothing but Michelle. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Jack White's Dentistry t-shirt/Sheriff Antony missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Thing (2014)   Wed May 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Mission 009: Soul Man [Satan]
"jakey i need you to deliver this package to natas in prison" "NO NEVER" "but it needs to get delivered" "do it yourself" "ever since that horrible day natas and i haven't spoken" A single tear streams down Satan's face. "it hurts too much" "i refuse" "what if i give you back your soul" "yawn" "i'll also throw in kathy's soul" Jakey sweats, knowing that Kathy's soul will fetch a high price on the black market. "n-no" "i'll also give you professor eif's soul" "OKAY LET'S GO KATHY" "fuck that" "FINE be that way" Jakey hops into The Motherfucker and drives to the prison. "hello why are you here today" "i'm here to see natas" Kathy sweats. "natas is currently in solitary confinement for not carrying autograph cards" "THE FIEND" "i can leave a message though" "can you leave a present" "what's in it" "shrug" "i hope it's a bomb" "as do i" Jakey hands Kathy the present and leaves the building. Michelle is released from her cell and exits the building. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Jakey's soul/Kathy's soul/Professor Eif's soul]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 010: Sole Man [Satan]
"jakey i am about to launch my new line of high performance running socks and sandals" "oh boy" "however i need someone to test them before mass-production" "OOH ME ME PICK ME" Satan hands Jakey a pair of Satan HPR Socks and Sandals Mk. I. Jakey straps them on and starts to run. The entire world becomes a blur. Time and matter seem insignificant. Jakey knows all; is all. "well what do you think" "i think i have cancer or something" "oh dear i can't sell these" "i'll throw them out for you pal" "thanks jakey here take this stack of money as payment and sorry about your cancer" "it's no big deal" Michelle slides down the fire pole in Satan's office. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/$1,000,000,000/Satan HPR Socks and Sandals Mk. I]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 011: Sold Man [Satan]
"jakey i have doctor vladimir here to cure your cancer" "cool" "let us be seeing what problem is being" Doctor Vladimir checks Jakey high and low for cancer. "he is being healthy" "what" "here is being my bill" Doctor Vladimir hands Satan a bill for 50,000,000 Alabama Fun Bux. "jakey i thought you said you had cancer" "man i have so many ancient arcane objects inside me that i don't know what i have" "oh jakey you so crazy" Michelle hops out of Doctor Vladimir's bag. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/"I Survived Cancer and All I Got Was This Stupid" t-shirt]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 012: I Wanna be the Very Best [Adam Lambert]
"jakey i am going to take alabama's Pokémon league challenge" "oh man" "wanna come with me to see professor eif and get my starter" "i don't see why not" Jakey and Adam Lambert hop into The Motherfucker and drive to Professor Eif's lab. "oh hello are you here to get your Pokémon" "YES" "there are three on that table" "go ahead adam lambert unlike YOU i'm mature" "gee thanks" Adam Lambert grabs the pokeorb containing Treecko. "THEN I CHOOSE TORCHIC" Jakey grabs the pokeorb containing Torchic. "COME ON LET'S BATTLE NIGGER" "but you have a type adv-" "COME ON ASSHOLE ARE YOU SCARED" "yes" Jakey chucks his pokeorb at the ground, summoning Torchic. "g-go treecko" Adam Lambert chucks the pokeorb containing Treecko on the floor. "COME ON TORCHIC PECK HIS EYES OUT" Torchic brutally pecks at Treecko. "HOW DOES TORCHIC KNOW AERIAL ACE AT LEVEL 5" ">IMPLYING I DIDN'T STOCK UP ON TMs" "GODDAMMIT JAKEY" "jakey wins torchic levels up to level 6" "FUCK YES" Jakey and Torchic moon Adam Lambert. "hey professor eif where's my Pokémon" Professor Eif chucks Mudkip's pokeorb at Kathy. "but i don't like mudkips" "fuck off kathy" "no" "fuck" Kathy chucks her pokeorb at the ground and Michelle comes out. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Pokémon Master hat/Torchic]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 013: Like No One Ever Was [Adam Lambert]
"oh yay i caught a rattata" "pfft you call that a rattata" "wh-who's there" "my rattata is in the top percentage of rattata" "OH NO" Youngster Joey leaps from a tree and leands in front of Adam Lambert. "I CHALLENGE YOU" "FUCK FUCK FUCK" Youngster Joey's Rattata swiftly defeats Adam Lambert's entire team. "fuck" "HEY BRO NICE RATTATA" Jakey steps out in front of Adam Lambert. "shame that rattatas are SHIT" "WHAT" A rustling is heard in the trees. "I CHALLENGE YOU" "oh i don't have my Pokémon on me" "wat" Combusken dives from a tree and karate chops Rattata out of comission. "WHAT" "oh there he is" Jakey and Combusken brofist. "how have you evolved your starter already" "i've been battling" "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Jakey and Combusken leap high into the trees, where they find Michelle. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Torchic is now Combusken]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 014: To Catch Them is My Real Test [Adam Lambert]
"hey kathy where's your mudkip" "oh i throw him in the box" "... oh" Adam Lambert sweats. "HEY GUYS TAKE THIS EGG OKAY BYE" The man runs off. "uh" "ugh i hate eggs you take it" Kathy tosses the egg to Adam Lambert. "well goodbye forever" Kathy leaves. "well i guess i should raise this egg like it was my own" ">EGGS" Jakey holds up a picture of Link. "oh no" "GET OUT YOUR BALLS AND LET'S DO THIS" "but but the egg" "IT'LL BE FINE" "o-okay" Adam Lambert carefully sets the egg down and chucks out his ball containing Ralts. "OH I SEE YOUR STRATEGY GOOD JOB THE Pokémon I LET OUT ISN'T COMBUSKEN" "WHAT" Elekid grabs Ralts and shoves him into the ground. "uh uh" Adam Lambert sweats and sends out Snorunt. "HA I AM LAUGHING" Nidoran smashes Snorunt into the egg. "OH NO" The egg hatches into a Togepi. "oh that was convenient" "OH LOOK A BABY HOW CUTE" Murkrow picks up the Togepi and flies high into the air. "MY BABY" Murkrow winks as he drops Togepi from a hundred feet in the air. Togepi sails down and manages to use metronome, creating a freak bolt of lightning, taking out Murkrow. "FUCK" Togepi hits the ground with a sickening crack. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT" Adam Lambert sends out his last Pokémon, Grovyle. "pfft" Jakey chucks out Combusken, who swiftly defeats Grovyle. "come back when your Pokémon aren't SHIT" Jakey grabs Murkrow's unconcious body and carries it to a Pokecentre as Adam Lambert fades away. "thank you come again" "JAKEY YOU CUNT WHERE AM I" "like fifty feet from where we were relax" "grrrrrrr" "oh by the way my nidoran evolved because of you thanks a bunch" "FUCK YOU AND THE HORSEA YOU RODE IN ON" "LEAVE MY HORSEA OUT OF THIS" "I REFUSE" "oh" Jakey sweats. "well shit" Michelle steps out of the PC monitor. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Nidorino/Murkrow/Horsea/Elekid]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Thing (2014)   Wed May 29, 2013 10:51 pm

Mission 015: To Train Them is My Cause [Adam Lambert]
"hey kathy why haven't you battled anyone yet" "because i'd win" "PFFT" Jakey and Combusken fall to the floor laughing. "jakey i totally challenge you" "PFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Jakey tosses out Nidorino in his laughter. Kathy's Kadabra swiftly ends Nidorino. "welp" Murkrow swoops in and wingpunches Kadabra as Rotom electrifies Murkrow. "you're pretty good" "old" Electabuzz steals Rotom's berry, killing it somehow. "what" Piloswine causes an earthquake, taking out Electabuzz, and Combusken kicks Piloswine in midair, shattering it. Drifloon carries Combusken away on a gust of wind while Seadra carries Drifloom away on a wave. ">water types" Heracross suplexes Seadra as Scyther slices through Heracross. "HEY JAKEY GUESS WHAT" "what" "TYPE ADVANTAGE" Arcanine burns Scyther to a crisp. "FUCKING SHIT FUCK SHIT" "becoming a mary sue was the best thing that ever happened to me" Jakey begins to fade away. "YOU REALLY SHOULD STOP BEING SUCH A LOSER" "fuck off nurse joy" "no" "fuck" Michelle fades into existence. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Scyther/Elekid is now Electabuzz/Horsea is now Seadra]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 016: Stop Right There, Criminal Scum [Sheriff Antony]
"jakey, my band's new single just went quadruple platinum" "oh man what's it called" "your love is like bad love" "sounds erotic" "but now the record company is pressuring me into writing a second hit single" "but lightning never strikes the same bottle twice" "i've already ordered a new bottle; it should arrive tomorrow" "well what do you need to do" "i need a title and then i can work on the song" "how about your love is like even worse love" "i like it; shame adele released a song by that name last week" "motherfucker" Jakey sweats. "how about call me maybe" "jakey this is serious" "oh" Sweat pours out of Jakey's glands. "you may want to get that checked out" "how about craving another slice of your sweet sweet love" "love doesn't come in slices" "it's a metaphor" "it's a pretty shit metaphor" "well fuck you bro" "thanks" "final offer, take it or leave it: loving you makes cancer look pretty appealing in comparison" "i love it" "sweet" "can you sign this document saying that i own the name" "nah" "what" "it's mine fuck off" "fuck" Michelle falls out of the chimney. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/hit single]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 017: Organised Crime [Sheriff Antony]
"jakey the mafia just sent me this note" "but j edgar hoover insists that organised crime doesn't exist" "but-" "Q.E.D. they didn't send you that note" "but-" "Q.E.D. YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT" "but-" "Q.E.D. YOU SHOULD JUST STOP TRYING TO GET ATTENTION" "but-" "Q.E.D. FUCK OFF SHERIFF ANTONY" "no" "Q.E.D. FUCK" "are you going to help me or not" "yeah sure" Jakey and Sheriff Antony hop into The Motherfucker and drive down to Chuck E. Cheese. "oh fuck is it your birthday" "fuck yeah it is" "OH SHIT LET'S CELEBRATE BY EATING PIZZA THAT TASTES LIKE CARDBOARD AND SPENDING ALL OUR MONEY ON FIFTY-YEAR-OLD ARCADE GAMES" "FUCK YEAH" Jakey and Sheriff Antony charge in the front door. "hello may i see your reservations" "right here" "go on in" Kathy releases the velvet rope, letting the two into Chuck E. Cheese. "hello may i take your order" "I'LL HAVE A CARDBOARD-TASTING PIZZA" "ME TOO" "all right!" "hey get a load of these guys" "i'd rather not" "they look like cops to me" "i didn't think they let women be police officers" "you learn something new every day" Two guys with guns burst in and start shooting. "wow i did not expect this" Jakey flips over a table and he and Sheriff Antony take cover behind it. "what should we do" "DEFEND THE WAVE RACE MACHINE" A stray bullet careens towards the Wave Race machine. Sheriff Antony dives into it, stopping the bullet from destroying the machine. Jakey pops up and shoots the two men in the head. "jakey i'm not gonna make it" "0/10" "tell my wave race machine i love her" Sheriff Antony passes out from blood loss. Jakey grabs him and drapes him over his shoulder. Jakey bursts into the parking lot, and is surrounded by men with guns. "hello" "hello" The men begin to fire on Jakey, who grabs a pole and flips to the top of an awning. Jakey chucks Sheriff Antony's unconcious body into The Motherfucker, and grabs his gun. Jakey does a handstand and kicks his gun into one man's face, knocking him out. The gun catches on the man's nose, and fires at the man next to him, passing through his body and killing a second man. Jakey spins 180 and leaps onto the man he knocked unconcious, and grabs his gun with his foot, kicking it into his hand. Jakey dives over a car, shooting two more men in the face. Jakey then pops out his magazine and chucks it into another man's eye. Jakey grabs a second magazine, and chucks his gun at another man, then chucks his magazine. The gun bounces off of the man's head, and bounces back into the magazine, reloading the gun. Jakey pulls a pebble from his pocket and chucks it at the trigger, causing the gun to fire at another man. The gun hits the ground, firing at another man, and bounces into Jakey's hands, where he holds the gun up to the last man's face. "hello" "hello" Jakey grabs the man by the arm and runs him into The Motherfucker. "who do you work for bro" "nothin' doin'" "ah well" Jakey fires the gun, killing the man. Jakey then grabs onto the roof of the car and thrusts himself in before driving to the hospital. "hey bro you should totally revive sheriff antony" "jawhol" Doctor Vladimir grabs Sheriff Antony's body and throws it into a wheelbarrow, and walks off. Michelle leaps out of the wheelbarrow. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Chuck E. Cheese t-shirt/Doctor Vladimir missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 018: Poison was the Cure [Doctor Vladimir]
"how is he doctor" "herr sheriff is doing well he is just needing medicine we are not having" "oh dear" "i need you to be getting ingredient we are missing herr jakey" "okay" "we are needing tears from dragon" "GOT IT" Jakey leaps over the reception desk and grabs Kathy by the collar, chucking her into The Motherfucker. Jakey then spins 180 and launches himself into The Motherfucker like a missile. "are you done" "it's hard to tell" Jakey drives to a cave. "WELP TIME TO HUNT DRAGONS" Jakey puts his hands in his pockets and moseys into the cave, whistling badly. "rarrrrrrgh" "oh no a dragon" "quick make it cry" "hey dragon do you like devil may cry" "oh shit yeah dmc3 was great" "well this is what dante looks like now" Jakey holds up a picture of Donte. "WHAT" A geyser of single tears stream down the dragon's face. Jakey collects the tears in a bucket and turns to leave. "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM" The dragon presses a button, opening the roof of the cave, and flies out. "uh-oh" Jakey and Kathy hop back into The Motherfucker and chase the dragon down to Capcom Alabama. "no dude don't" "WHY SHOULDN'T I TORCH THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND" "because uh THEY ANNOUNCED A LOCALISATION OF INVESTIGATIONS 2" "oh shit really" "uh yeah" The dragon glares at the building. "you got lucky" "well bye" "hey if you wanna come back to my place and just chill that's cool" "okay" "my name's frank by the way" "cool" Jakey and Kathy drive back to Doctor Vladimir's. "we got the tears" "that is being excellent; herr sheriff will be being better in no times" "cool" Michelle is pushed into the building by a fire hose. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/El Donte t-shirt/Frank missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 019: But I Just Had to Laugh [Frank]
"jakey it's horrible there is an unflattering picture of me in the daily bugle" "oh dear" "i'm too embarassed to go outside; can you burn down the daily bugle and everyone involved and kill everyone jameson holds dear" "i think i can manage that" "thanks oh and don't come around for a while because i am SUPER-ashamed" "cool" Jakey hops into The Motherfucker and drives down to The Daily Bugle. "OH THERE YOU ARE JAKEY WHERE ARE THOSE PICTURES OF SPIDER-MAN" "i uh" "WELL COME ON WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY" Jakey hands Jameson a manilla folder. "JAKEY THESE ARE PICTURES OF CARLY RAE JEPSEN NOT SPIDER-MAN" "oh i always get those two confused" Jameson slams the door on Jakey. "AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU GET PICTURES OF SPIDER-MAN" "fuck" Jakey hops into The Motherfucker and drives to Spider-Man's favourite restaurant, Motherfucker Spaghetti-Os. "hello jakey what can i get you" "one can of spaghetti-os" "coming right up" "OH MAN I HAD SUCH A ROUGH DAY" Spider-Man swings into the building. "oh hey spider-man; the usual?" "you know it" Jakey gets a bunch of pictures of Spider-Man eating Spaghetti-Os. Jakey then pays for his Spagetti-Os, leaving a generous tip, and hops into The Motherfucker, and drives back to The Daily Bugle. "JAMESON I DID IT" Jakey forces a manilla folder through the mail slot. "GODDAMN THAT SPIDER-MAN NOW I HAVE TO EAT MY DAILY CAN OF SPAGHETTI-Os SOMEWHERE ELSE" Jameson shoves a nickel through the mail slot. "woop" Michelle slides out through the mail slot. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Spaghetti-Os t-shirt/$0.05/Robbie missions]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 020: Is He Strong? [Robbie]
"hey kathy is jameson in" "he says he doesn't want to be disturbed" "cool" "hey jakey come here i have a job for you" "oh hey robbie what's up" "there is apparently a MYSTERY at japan national high school" "oh dear" "i need you to solve that mystery and get pictures of it for me" "GOT IT" Jakey hops into The Motherfucker, and drives to Japan National High School. "hello i am here to solve the MYSTERY" "whatever" Kathy puts her feet up on her desk, hitting the button that opens the doors. "OKAY" "excuse me are you here to solve the mystery" "YES I AM HERE TO SOLVE THE MYSTERY" "you don't have to yell" "0/10" "dammit" "now stand aside while i solve the MYSTERY" "i want to help though" "what skills do you have" "i have the power to create deus ex machina but only when we're seconds away from losing everything" "you're hired" Jakey grabs a magnifying glass and sleuth's hat off the wall and begins to sleuth, with his new sidekick following closely behind. "i find the term 'sidekick' demeaning" "what would you rather be called" "by my name you fucking asshole" Jakey drops his magnifying glass, causing it to shatter. "you have a NAME?!" "i... think so" "well then what is it" "uh" The girl sweats. "i don't remember" "this makes TWO mysteries!!!" "oh no" "all these mysteries are making me hungry" "let's go to the cafeteria and eat!!!" "good idea" Jakey and the girl head to the cafeteria, where Michelle serves them some mystery meat. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/sleuth hat]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Thing (2014)   Wed May 29, 2013 10:52 pm

Mission 021: Listen, Bud [Robbie]
"hey jakey have you solved the mystery yet" "actually the opposite has happened and now we have three mysteries" "well i expect you to solve them ALL" "shit" Jakey begins to sweat. "jakey you should see a doctor about that gland problem" "noted" "hey i had an idea of how to solve one mystery" "oh man which one" "my name" "oh you mean THE LEAST INTERESTING ONE" "yes" "well let's go" The girl leads Jakey to her locker, and she looks through her papers. "uh" The girl sweats. "none of these papers have names on them" "don't you have an alabama national identification card" "this is japan" "goddamn your horrible legal system" "that is why i am training to become supreme overlord of japan" "hey what's that sticking out of the ceiling" "i don't know i'll go get a ladder" The girl runs off to the janitor's closet and returns with a large object. "here's the ladder" "that's a stepladder" "FUCK YOU I KNOW WHAT A LADDER IS" Jakey sweats and begins to climb the stepladder, and pulls out a student identification card. "whose is this" "this is mine!!!" "oh shit what does it say your name is!!!" "uh my name's not on here; just my number" "uh" "oh right now i remember; my parents never gave me a name and then they died and i have no friends because of my lack of a name to identify me" "uh" "how does one get a name if their parents are dead" "they probably make one themselves" "okay cool; i've always wanted to be called ludwig" "that's not a girls' name though" "GODDAMMIT" A single tear streams down not-Ludwig's cheek as she silently curses the patriarchy for their rampant sexism. "fine i'll just throw this dart at a list of girls' names" Not-Ludwig chucks the dart at the list. "oh shit reroll" Alejandra throws a second dart at the list. "well i guess that's my name now" "sure is" "let's go solve the other two mysteries now!!!" "okay" Jakey and Erin run to the cafeteria, but the doors are locked. "oh no" "how will we ever figure out what mystery meat is now" "we could try eating it" "i don't have a deathwish erin" "aw" Michelle carries the stepladder back to the janitor's closet. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/stepladder and girls' names dartboard appear at safehouses]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 022: He's Got Radioactive Blood [Robbie]
"and then last week when i tried out for the school sportsball team they wouldn't let me join because i didn't have a name to put on my jersey!!!" "what an outrage" "that is blatant name-ism" "now that we've solved that problem can you please shut up about it and help me take off this vent cover" "fine" Erin and Jakey tear off the vent cover. "this is a large vent" "everyone knows that vents are always large enough to fit several fully-grown humans" "i guess i must have been absent that day like i have been all the days because my teachers never called out the name that i didn't have and didn't check off the box next to said name that didn't exist to signify my presence" "i am so glad that i will get to hear about this again and again as we try to solve these mysteries" "word" Jakey and Erin crawl through the vent, and fall through a grate over the kitchen. "ow" "pain" "at least now i can get perscription painkillers since i have a name and all" "oh man look at that" Jakey and Erin stare, horrified at what is going through the meat grinder. "i am so glad that i didn't eat that" "so am i" "Gasp Someone Knows My Secret Reci-Oh, It's You" "oh hey robert truckdriver 45 how's trying to get the brick going for you" "We Have Decided That Getting The Brick From You Is An Impossible Task Without Help From The Macguffin, Which Is What We Are Now Searching For" "oh i have that too" "Goddammit Jakey" Robert Truckdriver 45 throws his utensils on the ground and the storms off. "we need to destroy this cafeteria to prevent its evil from spreading to the rest of the world!!!" "okay" Jakey grabs the meat grinder with his hands. "OW OW FUCK OW" "we should probably turn it off first" "GOOD IDEA" Jakey's fingers grow back as his old fingers fall into the vat of mystery meat. Erin shuts off the meat grinder, and Jakey grabs it and chucks it into the vat of mystery meat, where it dissolves instantly. "what should we do with the vat" "let's dump it in a forest somewhere" "good idea" Jakey and Erin heft the vat over their heads and head to Japan National Wildlife Preserve. They dump the vat of mystery meat in the local lake, turning it a sickly brown. All of the fish float to the top of the lake, only to be sucked back down by the mystery meat. Animals who try to drink from the lake are poisoned. The lake eventually evaporates and forms into clouds, raining back down onto Japan, where all animals are instantly killed. Humans caught in the rain are disfigured. "WELP I'M GLAD THAT'S OVER" "i am sure that we will get a statue in the national square devoted to our efforts and now that i have a name i will get recognition" "cool" Michelle pops out of the lake. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/utensils appear at safehouses]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 023: Can He Swing from a Thread? [Robbie]
"WHAT" Jakey chucks a copy of the Japan National News at Erin. "people don't appreciate our efforts with the mystery meat!!!" "WHAT" "they're calling us TERRORISTS" "we solve one mystery, and are thrust right into another!!!" "i'll say" Jakey slams his fists on his desk. "TO JAPAN HALL" The Jakey Symbol flashes on the screen. "wait why is our school's receptionist here?! i smell another mystery!!!" "who; kathy? she's just very career-minded" "oh" "WHY ARE WE WANTED AS TERRORISTS" "you polluted a wildlife preserve, and horribly disfigured citizens of japan with your actions" "fuck off kathy" "no" "fuck" "can we speak with the grand poobah of japan" Kathy buzzes Jakey and Erin through. "hello" "hello JAKEY" "um it's kind of dark i can't really see-" "oh shit fuck i totally ruined my dramatic reveal" "don't feel bad it happens to best o-" "HA I TRICKED YOU I DIDN'T RUIN MY DRAMATIC REVEAL" The lights power on as the music swells. "wow" "that was cool can you do it again" "unfortunately no" "aw" "HA I TRICKED YOU I REALLY CAN DO IT AGAIN" The lights flicker as the music swells. "goddammit" "hey i was wondering if you could lift our terrorist label" "uh no" "fuck" "HA I TRICKED YOU I REALLY CAN" "okay will you" "totally" "thanks" "HA I TRICKED YOU I REALLY WON'T DO IT" "what why not" "uh i haven't got that far yet" "uh" "HA I TRICKED YOU I REALLY HAVE GOTTEN THAT FAR" "why" Erin falls to the floor, defeated. "why are you so mean" "HA I TRICKED YOU I'M ACTUALLY A RATHER NICE GUY" "his trickery knows no bounds" "i've noticed" "he's tricked the laws of trickery to let him trick people with tricks that should be physically impossible!!!" "i agree" "hey the prince of wales can you turn around for a minute" "oh sure" The Prince of Wales turns around while Jakey brands himself and Erin as not-terrorists. "thanks we'll be going" "hey just so you know you didn't trick me i tricked you because that was my plan" "okay" "my plan to trick you" "got it" Michelle stumbles out of The Prince of Wales' office. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/Grand Poobah t-shirt]
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
apple computers

Male

Mission 024: Take a Look Overhead [Robbie]
"hey jakey how's the mystery-solving coming" "it's going great we've solved like eight mysteries" "are any of them the mystery i sent you to solve" "nope" "well solve it now go GO" "why does robbie want us to solve that mystery so badly" "sounds like a mystery to me" "let's look for clues in his office after dark" "good idea" Jakey and Erin hop into The Motherfucker and fly to the Daily Bugle. "okay he's left initiate plan alpha" "got it" Erin hops out of The Motherfucker and onto the roof, diving through a vent. Jakey flies The Motherfucker beside Robbie's office and waits for Erin to open the window, at which point he puts The Motherfucker on autopilot and leaps through the window. "that was pretty dramatic" "gotta do what you gotta do" Jakey dusts himself off and begins rifling through Robbie's desk. "oh man robbie makes five times what i do" Jakey grabs the quarter in Robbie's desk and continues searching. Erin goes through Robbie's file cabinets, and finds a pawprint on a bunch of manilla folders. "oh shit how does he afford all this manilla" "robbie is hoarding manilla folders interesting" Jakey whips out his handy dandy notebook and draws a stack of manilla folders with his black crayon. "oh shit jakey look at this" "what is it" "it's a painting but the people inside are moving" "hi jakey!!!" "AUGH" "i'm having trouble with this maths problem can you help me" "i guess" Jakey and Erin leap into the painting. "here it is jakey" Jakey grabs the child's homework. "2+3x5?! shit dog that's easy; 2+3=5, and 5x5=25" "are you sure th-" "YES I AM SURE YOU UNGRATEFUL CUNT" "thanks a lot jakey!!!" "any time small child" Jakey and Erin leap out of the painting. "oh shit look a paw print" "on a vase?!" "it appears to be cracked" "dude" Jakey whips out his handy dandy notebook and draws a vase with his black crayon. "hmm" "oh shit is that a mailbox" "it's mail time" "mail time?!" Jakey nods. "mail time" The mailbox crashes through the window. "here's the mail" "it never fails" "it makes me wanna wag my tail" "when it comes i wanna wail 'mail'" "word" "hey jakey i've got a letter" "where is it" "inside me" "oh" Jakey sweats as the mailbox opens, revealing a letter. "we just got a letter" "we just got a letter?!" Jakey nods. "we just got a letter" "i wonder who it's from!!!" "oh shit it's from our friends" Jakey opens the letter, revealing a video of a bunch of children milking cows and then bathing in the milk mixed with the blood of a virgin. "THAT WAS GREAT" "sure was" "OH FUCK JAKEY LOOK ANOTHER PAWPRINT" Erin recoils at the sight of a pawprint on the door. "how does this keep happening" "hmm" Jakey opens his handy dandy notebook and draws a door with his black crayon. "i think we have enough evidence now to figure this shit out" Jakey hops into Robbie's big red chair. "OKAY SO the vase symbolises his mother" "... what how" "he broke a vase when he was small and never made it up to his mother" "uh" "and then the door symbolises DEATH she's dying" "o-okay" "and the manilla folders symbolise cancer" "what how" "the how is not important; what is important is that" Jakey leaps up from the chair. "we just figured out robbie's clues" "we just figured out robbie's clues?" Jakey nods. "we just figured out robbie's clues" Erin looks at Jakey with utter confusion. "because we're really smart" "i wouldn't say that" The mailbox pops back in, opening to reveal Michelle. "take me home"
[reward: respect +/green striped shirt/handy dandy notebook, Robbie's chair, and evidence appear at safehouses]
Back to top Go down

Another Thing (2014)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next