ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO DIE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO DIE Empty
PostSubject: THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO DIE   THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO DIE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:50 am

Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13923
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO DIE   THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO DIE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:09 am

"In the next open-world installment of Saints Row, Deep Silver Volition continues the story of the Third Street Saints by elevating their status to the highest level – the leaders of the free world. In Saints Row IV, the head honcho of the Saints has been elected to the Presidency of the United States. But the Saints are just getting started. Now the larger-than-life insanity of the Saints series gets a new twist with a catastrophic alien invasion, and the aliens have transported the Saints to a bizarro-Steelport simulation. Wield gargantuan superpowers and fight to free humanity from alien granddaddy Zinyak's mental grasp. Escape the simulation that's trapped the Saints crew, or die trying.

Saints Row IV lets players delve into an arsenal of alien weaponry and technology that will turn each Saint into an ultimate entity of destruction. Utilize out-of-this-world superpowers to fight all the way to the top. With intensified action and enhanced customization, players can use their newfound superpowers and leap over buildings, outrun the fastest sports cars, or send enemies flying with telekinesis in the greatest, most insane installment of Saints Row yet.

Save the world, Saints Style."

Uh. I think we've passed awesome and went into retarded.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Peewee
I LOVE SOME NEW CLOTHES
Peewee

Male
Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO DIE   THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO DIE Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:00 pm

yay i can't wait for 9gag: the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO DIE   THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO DIE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:05 am

JOHNNY GAT TORSO

#JOHNNYGATTORSO
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13923
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO DIE   THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO DIE Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:30 am

So, here's a thing.
When SR3's first gameplay demo was released, I was PUMPED. It looked like the best thing ever. The new engine, the new weapons, the new vehicles, everything was amazing.
Now that we have a similar demo for SR4, all I can say is... eh. The new guns look cool, and mech mayhem is cool, too, but the premise doesn't grab me. YOU ARE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WHO IS TRAPPED IN A VIRTUAL SIMULATION OF THE TOWN FROM SR3 AND NOW MUST DO SHIT
The only way that plot could get me hyped is if you played as Barack Obama. (note: I would buy any game in which you play as Obama)

Things this game needs to be any good:
Male voice 3 (Robin Atkin Downes)
Zimos
A conclusion to Pierce and Oleg's chess match
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO DIE   THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO DIE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE WORLD IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE AND I AM NO LONGER AFRAID TO DIE
Page 1 of 1