ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry
ADVENTURE
better safe, then sorry

ADVENTURE

STUDIES SHOW THAT ADVENTURE IS AMAZING FOR YOUR HEALTH

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  GeraldineGeraldine  WikiWiki  Holiday GuideHoliday Guide  National AnthemNational Anthem  RulesRules  

A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr. Adventure
i tell you what im NOT trying to pull my own cock
Dr. Adventure

Male
Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2007-12-29

A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!!   A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:47 am

OH MY LORDY MAMA THAT VIDEO TAPE
I was crying laughing. It's amazing. the blue badger music was PERFECT.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male
Number of posts : 13789

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!!   A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:12 pm

Since I read dialogue differently depending on the sprite, Mike Meekins was a hilarious character.
Back to top Go down
https://rateyourmusic.com/~Rakitox
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!!   A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:42 pm

OH BOY the struggles continue

I spent like 15 minutes trying to prove Gant murdered goodman to no avail, then I looked it up and said i'm supposed to say I have no proof. Come on Wrighto A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!! - Page 2 991626
also, goodness, can't they arrest Gant just for threatening Lana if she testified? lordy

mmmm showing the leather cloth and getting ema convicted mmmmmmmmm glad I don't have this game on actual DS or I probably would have given up years ago mmmmmmm

oh gosh hysterical gant is quite the human

Well, now that I finally managed to finish, I must say it is quite a good game. Although, this last chapter felt like it took AEONS to complete.

Also, Edgeworth would be my favorite character in the game if he wasn't so wishy washy. Why can't he just be nice and not grimace all the time :'(

Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!!   A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:04 pm

Edgeworth has been through a lot. First, Phoenix shattered his perfect win record. Then, Phoenix proved that he didn't actually kill his father, and that his mentor did. Then there was a body found in his car! The man has suffered.

ALSO HERE'S MY CASE TIER LIST AFTER JUST THE ORGINAL
I EDITTED THIS DOWN FROM A TIER LIST FOR THE WHOLE GAME
Spoiler:
PRETTY EVEN SPREAD
Back to top Go down
Dr. Adventure
Dr. Adventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!!   A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:19 pm

I actually liked all of the background information in the fifth case, but I felt that it dragged on SO long. I would put it in mid tier probably.
I don't really remember the first case, I would probably put it in the lowest tier.
I second and fourth cases were definitely my favorites, even if steel samurai case was most memorable.
Back to top Go down
Jakeyadventure
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND
Jakeyadventure

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!!   A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:16 pm

The second I think suffers from knowing who killed Mia. If we hadn't known, the mystery of whom April May was staying with would have been intriguing.
The fifth, though, has a lot of flaws. Why did Gant frame Ema in the first place? Because he hates criminals? Well, dude, you just committed murder, AND killed a great detective, which, in turn, ruined the careers of at least two others. You've crippled the police force... because you hate criminals? Gee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!!   A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Bran playthrough: Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2